prime dead

Donation X-fer

Okay so, I know you already said no Ryan as I'm trying to x-fer the donation total to a ironman, but since it's xfering from an ironman to another ironman I believe that should be find. Also before I donated I was told that you do donation requests, only to find out after I spend $500, that you don't do it for ironmen, if that's the case I would've never spent a penny on that other account seeing as I knew I'd only be playing it temporary, and as of right now I've quit the account and $500 down the drain. I'm willing to do anything to get you to x-fer this, Id really appreciate it if you would. I'll even pay you to x-fer it I just really don't want that $500 to go to waste because as of rn I feel like it's a waste to keep donating If you do happen to change your mind I'd like to x-fer $500 donation total from "Deadkid" to "Prime Dead". Thank you so much for reading this post!

I'll make a ticket regarding this, although I'm not promising anything lmao. Good luck

Also to add on you guys have done a xfer to a iron man before. So I feel like you could make an exception once again please? Thanks babes <3

I Believe you should be allowed to transfer to a Ironman just ONCE. Although the Ironman has to be a BRAND NEW account. Once you transfer to the Ironman it is stuck on there for GOOD.

27 minutes ago, prime dead said:

Also to add on you guys have done a xfer to a iron man before. So I feel like you could make an exception once again please? Thanks babes <3

what account was this? Just for reference

10 minutes ago, Kliksa said:

what account was this? Just for reference

SovietFox to Fe Soviet. You created the ticket for it. 

Also this player had xfered non iron to iron. Mine's iron to iron Plus my bonds are all donated for. None bought ingame so i feel that would matter.

1 hour ago, prime dead said:

Also this player had xfered non iron to iron. Mine's iron to iron Plus my bonds are all donated for. None bought ingame so i feel that would matter.

Ahh I thought that would be the example you had seen, You are correct in saying that transfer did happen but only due to an error as this was at the time that Ryan changed the guidelines for Donation Xfers. Fe Soviet had the donator status re added to back onto their main and removed from there ironman after it was spotted.

Ah well anyways like I said I believe guidelines should allow iron to iron just not noniron to iron or iron to noniron.