Xerxes

PvP Achievements

PvP Achievements  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should PvP Achievements be taken out?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If Said no, Should they be shortened. (Lower requirements to complete)

• Yes
    • No

Im with you on this one. I get the controversy, but if i wanted to PK, id be on a pk server, not on an ECO server. 

2 minutes ago, LMAOPRIME said:

Im with you on this one. I get the controversy, but if i wanted to PK, id be on a pk server, not on an ECO server. 

Agree'd

Eco servers always have some pvp elements. We have already been catered to enough on the issue of PvP achievements. 

We had the 1000 kills achievement removed, we have had an extreme amount of wilderness content added and we now have the training grounds. 

Roger has already proven that it can be done, lets not lessen his achievements because we don't want to pk. 

Completionist wouldn't be completionist if we just started getting achievements removed because we don't want to do them, what if I don't want to do the voting achievement? We are starting a slippery slope here.

No support from me.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

Eco servers always have some pvp elements. We have already been catered to enough on the issue of PvP achievements. 

We had the 1000 kills achievement removed, we have had an extreme amount of wilderness content added and we now have the training grounds. 

Roger has already proven that it can be done, lets not lessen his achievements because we don't want to pk. 

Completionist wouldn't be completionist if we just started getting achievements removed because we don't want to do them, what if I don't want to do the voting achievement? We are starting a slippery slope here.

No support from me.

Roger proved it can be done with maximum gear pking on new players. 

so many of the arguments on the server are because of high geared players pking kids in dragon.

The cursed cannon legit hits 40's like its nothing and takes out people.

PvP is only a + for the people who are wealthy to go into the wildy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on another note most PKers just Rag or NH. If you start attack back they just run and come back with more supplies and rag more.

500 kills is WAY to high for a server that doesn't even hit above 150 often. Hardly do you see people in the wildy, I've attempted to get kills in the wildy I have.

Yet everytime I go they are never any.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

regardless of if Roger or any other member can "do it" proved or not proved. It still should be looked at that so far 6 players voted yes. 0 voted no. As of right now its a 100% Want.

PvP on a Eco server is not typical. I'd be okay if we had get 25 kills, or get 50 kills. etc. 50 maximum in my book, as in not many people are out in the wildy, despite the 3 dailies.

Maybe add Wilderness Bosses to the dailies as well. Maybe that could spark up some more Pking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as of right now Pking in the achievements shouldn't be there when we have only 3-4 Pkers who typically are over powered gear, Rag or NH.

• Like 1

Roger finished the pvp achievements before the cursed cannon was released.

You can easily go pk in gear bought from the shops and succeed in the wilderness, roided dds was able to get 50+ kills on a good day doing this.

Regardless on how easy it is to get kills, I agree that it should be shortened to the 200-250 range. Not as low as 50.. I don't even pk and I have 16 kills from ddsing out pkers who attack me while i'm at lava dragons :P

Most players are either too poor or too lazy to put in the time to go and pk. Yes, a lot of the time you wont find anyone but there are plenty of places that are usually flowing with players to kill such as lava dragons, cursed skilling and wilderness agility.

You just have to put in the time and effort, there are a lot of achievements that take a bullshit amount of time and money, such as 1000 crystal keys, 10 elite tasks and 500 barrows chests. I mean i have almost 30 days play time and I only have 300 crystal keys done and 0 elite tasks, but you don't see me or anyone else petitioning to remove those achievements.

I get the whole 'this is eco not pk server', but we don't have 'No Pking' in our banner, pking is a part of any server regardless of type.

So I would support lowing the higher of the 2 to 250 kills but no lower. There are achievements that take longer to achieve and cost far more than pking supplys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iron Logic said:

No support from me.

I go to cursed cavern about 1-2 hours a day and have yet to see anyone to attack. I camped a wild boss for 100 kills and no one came. Face it all wild activities are dead. Theres no pking to be done.

Edited by Limez

This was discussed a long time ago, I for one pk, I don't care what your doing or who you are really, majority of my clan pk espically Roger and Garfield. PvP III was taken out as it being too lengthy and therefore making PvP II being the last pvp kill achievement to be done for comp cape. They shouldn't be removed as if someone wants the Completionist Cape they gotta go earn it, no point having easy cheevos that can be done without at least pking a little.

15 minutes ago, Limez said:

I go to cursed cavern about 1-2 hours a day and have yet to see anyone to attack. I camped a wild boss for 100 kills and no one came. Face it all wild activities are dead. Theres no pking to be done.

Limez, you're probably on when none of those who PK are on, don't push your luck by saying "wild activities are dead" when i've constantly seen people at cursed, Wildy Ankous, Green Dragons and even sometimes the bosses and Rogue Chest.

PVP is always around the corner in a lot of servers and it is a big part of an personal achievement to some people. PVP II is a good enough to achieve Comp Cape.

36 minutes ago, Vise said:

This was discussed a long time ago, I for one pk, I don't care what your doing or who you are really, majority of my clan pk espically Roger and Garfield. PvP III was taken out as it being too lengthy and therefore making PvP II being the last pvp kill achievement to be done for comp cape. They shouldn't be removed as if someone wants the Completionist Cape they gotta go earn it, no point having easy cheevos that can be done without at least pking a little.

Limez, you're probably on when none of those who PK are on, don't push your luck by saying "wild activities are dead" when i've constantly seen people at cursed, Wildy Ankous, Green Dragons and even sometimes the bosses and Rogue Chest.

PVP is always around the corner in a lot of servers and it is a big part of an personal achievement to some people. PVP II is a good enough to achieve Comp Cape.

I'm on at peak hours bud.  anywhere between 11am - 4pm Sometimes 4pm - 8pm.  Also no one wants easy comp. Even without 500 pk kills its still pretty lengthly to get. We need better ECO tasks. For instance obtain 1b cash stack, obtain max cash stack, complete fight caves in X- amount of time. complete x amount of Nardah mummy kills or sarcophagus opens. There is many things just as hard as 500 PKs that can replace it.

Edited by Limez

1 hour ago, Limez said:

I'm on at peak hours bud.  anywhere between 11am - 4pm Sometimes 4pm - 8pm.  Also no one wants easy comp. Even without 500 pk kills its still pretty lengthly to get. We need better ECO tasks. For instance obtain 1b cash stack, obtain max cash stack, complete fight caves in X- amount of time. complete x amount of Nardah mummy kills or sarcophagus opens. There is many things just as hard as 500 PKs that can replace it.

I understand the argument you made and I read through the discussion you had with Logic - you both bring up points but I personally do not support the removal of the PKing achievements.

I agree however that 500 kills is rather large and this is an eco server rather than PKing server so I would agree with the reduction of total kills required.

• The reduction from 1000 kills to 500 kills happened rather recently too however which brings the counter argument that perhaps 500 is a fair amount. 

To clarify my perspective, I do not agree with the removal of the PKing achievement and reduction seems like a nice solution but considering there was a reduction recently I don't think it's very likely to happen any time soon. 

2 hours ago, Limez said:

4pm-8pm early bed time nice. Obtaining cash would not suffice for Comp cape as the best way to obtain cash like that fast is gambling or bossing for several hours, so it is redundant to change it. Fight caves is already in there and Nardah a mummy kills are not hard Dharok at 1hp with prayer you almost one hit them all so it doesn't matter. "Peak hours bud" bruh I've rarely seen you on forums 

5 hours ago, Iron Logic said:

No support from me.

T. H. I. S.

• Like 2

In my opinion, revel in your max cape all you want.. but if you want a completionist cape, participate in everything the server has to offer.

If your single opinion is that people like Raw, Roger & myself only kill new players for our killcounts and killstreaks, what is stopping you all from doing the same?

Oh, wait.. That would be us. 

• Like 2

No support.

Reason being: I started learning how to NH just for the Pk achievements that were on here. I've never done any kind of bridding whatsoever before joining RuneX. What is stopping you from doing excactly the same, or just going out and claw spec'ing skillers for an example. It really isn't that hard. Even after achieving comp, I've managed to get an extra 100 kills by barely pking. It really isn't that hard if you focus on it.

BVmCEWHIRxOS2HMpFkaNOg.png

• Like 2

Half support from me I guess...

I don't think it should be removed, but maybe nerfed? as Iron Logic said, the reasonable amount would be around 200-250 kills....

3 hours ago, Roger said:

No support.

Reason being: I started learning how to NH just for the Pk achievements that were on here. I've never done any kind of bridding whatsoever before joining RuneX. What is stopping you from doing excactly the same, or just going out and claw spec'ing skillers for an example. It really isn't that hard. Even after achieving comp, I've managed to get an extra 100 kills by barely pking. It really isn't that hard if you focus on it.

BVmCEWHIRxOS2HMpFkaNOg.png

Cropped out your 2000 deaths? You aren't fooling anyone noob.

8 hours ago, Vise said:

4pm-8pm early bed time nice. Obtaining cash would not suffice for Comp cape as the best way to obtain cash like that fast is gambling or bossing for several hours, so it is redundant to change it. Fight caves is already in there and Nardah a mummy kills are not hard Dharok at 1hp with prayer you almost one hit them all so it doesn't matter. "Peak hours bud" bruh I've rarely seen you on forums 

I don't go on the forums. Notice how I said "sometimes 4-8pm" I'm mostly on 11am-4pm as I stated.  Also who goes to bed at 4pm are you 90? The server still has 70+ on even at 3am EST.  I'm done arguing.  BTW you can't justify killing new players in max gear who are doing wild achievements "pking". That's how most people probably have all these kills. I know I was killed probably 30 times before I found out non wild ankous counted for the daily.

Edited by Limez
Misspelling.

2 hours ago, Limez said:

I don't go on the forums. Notice how I said "sometimes 4-8pm" I'm mostly on 11am-4pm as I stated.  Also who goes to bed at 4pm are you 90? The server still has 70+ on even at 3am EST.  I'm done arguing.  BTW you can't justify killing new players in max gear who are doing wild achievements "pking". That's how most people probably have all these kills. I know I was killed probably 30 times before I found out non wild ankous counted for the daily.

Your times of being online are irrelevant in my opinion - there's 100+ online at both of those times. 

11 hours ago, Limez said:

No ones justifying killing new players, ironman new player, who cares it's wildly all players who join have a brief idea of Wildy and the terms with it being that you can be killed by others or your not in the level range your safe simple. Nothing to be said