Sign in to follow this  
Marc1

Make bonfire count for skilling tasks

Titre pretty much sums it up.

While doing a "light X magic logs on fire" skilling tasks, since we can't burn fire in town, was to take my logs to the bonfire. To my surprise, I got the xp, but it did not count towards the task.

I understand that I'm technically not lighting the logs on fire, rather I am throwing the in a fire, but I think that should still count!

I have used skilling tasks to get bonus exp while doing the afk bonfire with the pyro item.
Are you confusing skilling tasks and clue tasks by chance?

Im not sure about if clue tasks count as I have not gotten a burn X magic logs clue task. However for skilling task bonfire already works.

22 hours ago, Espen said:

I have used skilling tasks to get bonus exp while doing the afk bonfire with the pyro item.
Are you confusing skilling tasks and clue tasks by chance?

Im not sure about if clue tasks count as I have not gotten a burn X magic logs clue task. However for skilling task bonfire already works.

It works for clue scrolls, if what you're saying for skilling task is true. Then this suggestion is basically already implemented. 

I really meant Skilling task, not clue task, so if you're saying it works/worked for you, then I might have done something wrong, I'll try later