Sign in to follow this  
roberty

Bull shit

So almost 1-2 yars ago i wasnt feeling runex, i tried to give away my accounts over yell ( was not being sneaky) i donated my money and spent my time on the accounts. I was banned on all of em. Fair enough. So 1-2 years later i make a new account same ip address nothing hidden name the account Robert, and i wake up to a bann out of blue no warning no nothing. Thats bullshit and something i do not think should happen i would highly advise not to donate because they can bann you out of no where with no warnings. I will be posting this on other forums like rune locus to help others avoid this sever please be carful and dont put to much time into this sever they will might randomly bann you. ( even though there only like 40 actually people playing the game..... and 3 people control almost all eco) this is bull shit and has pissed meoff. Also in 24 hours only one person responded to my account being banned........ and the topic was closed before i could reply.  Also i was banded from discord channel all of above, gave me zero chance to speak. Overalll sketchy ass fuck. 

Edited by roberty
fixing

Hiya @roberty

You forget to mention in your post that you were for sure going to charge back donations which bumps up giving your accounts away being a regular account ban to being an IP/UID ban.

O4iOWMY.png

Whether you were being sneaky or not doesn't negate the fact that you committed an offense against our rules that results in an IP ban which you would need to appeal to be able to be allowed back. In any case, your appeal was declined, you can feel free to post on other forums as we don't just randomly ban people for no reason. Runex has been around since 2017. If we banned people for no reason we wouldn't still be here. 

Just to add, our appeals are handled every Sunday here. They are also the last thing to get handled other than daily things on the server that get handled. Once a persons appeal has been replied to, they're promptly closed and the person either has to submit another appeal in 30 days. 

You were also banned back then for spreading false information in our discord and causing an issue after being removed from the server. Like I've said above, we do not ban for no reason. 

FDsSj3z.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1