Sign in to follow this  
p1nki3

P1nki3's UIM Guide

Hi guys its about time to share some of my knowledge on UIM. 

Money Pouch  - Stores 38 Different Currency types - Please Store in POH or Razi Coffer before Entering Wildy.
  - UIM had the ability to use money pouch during combat. 

- If death to NPC in wildy, you will loose all your Tokens (Luck, Eluck, CLuck, all Exp Tokens)

- Death to Player while Money pouch in Inventory or Looting Bag you will loose everything in Pouch.

Master Skill Book   - Obtained threw Elite/Master Clue Caskets. Book acts as 1 click teleport for stored scrolls/tabs.

is5OgcE.png

vKjVpXS.png

Recommended RC Purchase Order

0drpo7m.png

1. Golden Looting Bag - Temp GLB - Auto loots for Rune coin charge.

2. Scholars Blessing - Doubles the Cap of Exp Tokens

3. Skilling Backpack - Requires 1k Total Lvl gives 5% bonus exp when  worn.

4. Ring of Greed - Keep buying this one Until you successfully upgrade to Greed (i) before going for #5. on this list.

5. Kharazi Spear enchantment - BIS with K3 gloves Until Sunspear

6. Catalytic Rune Pouch - Unlimited Combat runes + Blood Barrage Runes.

7. Grand Looting Bag - Creme de la Creme of Looting Bags - Auto loots everything for free!

8. Shayzien Set - 65k RC + 375 Wander tokens (MOW Skip Scroll)

usv9BgA.png

9. Master Fortune Acc. (15,075 RC + 10k RC + 35k RC = 60,075 RC)

xLhsg65.png

10. Darkroot Set (180k RC + 22.5B Cash)

OqTYTqL.png

1. UIM Storages

Looting Bags 
 - 28 Slots all have 1 Inventory for 3 Bags, UIM are able to use anywhere at will, withdrawing and depositing any item any time.

fuSeuiE.png

10Rc8LT.png

Regular Looting Bag - Do NOT pick up!
    - Dropped by Ankous, Blood Shaman in Razi

- Does not Auto Loot

- Do not pick one up in Wildy or in Razi very hard to get rid off and you will not be able to enter wildy until its                 removed. If you die with it you will loose everything in all 3 Looting Bags.

Golden Looting Bag - Cost 1,675 Rune Coins @ RC shop. 

- Auto Loots if Charged with Rune Coins, very good alternative until you are able to afford Grand Looting Bag after         you have purchased Core RC Items.

Grand Looting Bag - Cost 33,500 Rune Coins

- Auto Loots everything for Free!

Razi Coffer - Probably one of the best inventory resets on RuneX. This coffer will Hold 39 slots. In these 39 slots you may withdraw X amount in max quantity of 10 items at a time. 

Jungle Master is located East of Bank at Edge Home.

qFFg1HE.png

Ex. Noted items such as Super Restores, I can withdraw 1 or 10 at a time or all at once.

1n2S4nY.png

POH Storage - POH Storage can store Money Pouch, Looting Bags, Tools (Bone Crusher, Slayer Emblem, Herbicide, Holy Wrench), Various Armours, Mage Sets, Amulets, Tomes, Blessings, Skilling outfits, Event Cosmetics, Capes, ETC.

PUpl1yu.png

Main Tool Chest

eG6j5co.png

KmMmSHv.png

Armor Chest 

qYT6WuI.png

Mage Chest

aTS4SEF.png

Skilling Set Chest

whibDMJ.png

Event Chest

PkeiL6B.png

Home Daily Money Maker Coffer - Limited space maybe 20 items or less, if its full due to reset or over use you will loose your Daily rewards from Daily tasks. Very good to keep Limited items from Razi Reset, or Daily Tasks that you might be saving up for Wander. Items are a 1 click withdraw, you can NOT withdraw X amount.

gxyA3qu.png

WyLeyWd.png

Ex. How to withdraw 1 amount instead of all. - If you want to remove 1 Prize Chest you must fill whole Inventory with Items besides 1 Slot. That will force coffer to give 1 Prize Chest instead of Withdrawing all. 

NM Coffer - Nightmare Coffer is only good for Combat related Items also able to hold 39 Slots. NM is tricky because it has a 24 hour free claim, meaning you get 1 free coffer claim ticket every 24 hour timer. Not Day reset.

7j2RHlt.png

gGy7FpH.png

2. Early Game Play

First thing that you want to do is Daily Money makers but only training Magic to level 65, and Prayer to 37. We want to keep out Combat level as low as possible while we knock out wilderness tasks. We also need to get on Kharazi to fletch 1,500 trading sticks for Falconer Glove. We want to get 70 Thieving to grab runes fast.
Early Game Lamps - Rock Crab Daily 
Rock Crab Daily is great for early game lamps on prime, getting those early levels on smithing, fletching, construction is a pain and rock crabs can help you. Rock crabs drop Oysters and caskets.

Oysters can be exchanged at Brundt the Chieftain south of Daily Rock crab tele.
z24RMgt.png

Collect 10 Oysters and 100k from the rock crabs during daily, stay a little extra until you collect 10 to get that lamp.

oCoOxT4.png

Also I see this alot people leaving their 10 Noted Caskets behind during task. That is huge money!!!!!! Do not spam open caskets as UIM, we collect them and roll them at the enchantment chest for a chance at a huge casket. Huge caskets drop 500m-1b cash on open. Requires 75 noted caskets + 75m cash. I bring note paper during my Rock crab daily + Experiments just to collect caskets.

z3Umol7.png

Early Runes - Thieving Requirement
The thieving area east of home has a few NPC that drop runes when thieving them in the early stages of UIM.

Level 1 Man - Drops the basic Element Runes (Air, Water, Earth, Fire) in 100 quantity at a time.
j0QYCSX.png

Level 40 Guard - Drops Nature Runes 75 at a time

QeHvUmA.png

Level 70 Paladin Drops Chaos + Death Runes 120 at a time

h0WcxvQ.png

First Task  - Acquire Falconer Glove from Kharazi Minigame for 1,500 trading sticks. 

-Link to Java's Kharazi Minigame Guide in game (::topic 13250) or https://runex.io/forums/index.php?/topic/13250-🌴-kharazi-minigame-guide-⚔️/

With Falconer Glove we will head straight to black chins in wilderness. With Falconer Gloves we are able to catch chins from level 1 Hunter. If we have Catalyst tokens + Scholar Blessing + Exp Boosting gear will speed up the grind to 99. 

lgLqytU.png

PdVi51r.png

Imp Hunting Is life for UIM on RuneX. We will need to hunt Essense imps for Tome of Fire, or skill Blood Shamans in Razi.
i71IlrF.png

Second Task - Knocking out Wildy early game tasks (Mage Arena Col Log + Ace of Arena Achievment task + Killing Mage Arena Cape II boss)

YcEutjV.png
qsYWmps.png

This is our chance to knock out wilderness tasks while we have low combats. We have acquired Tome of Fire. We need to imbue it at the Imbuing Wizard located in the RC Hut for 40k RuneX Points. Type ::RC in chat to tele to RC Hut.

RdDA7nA.png

Killing Battle Mages in Deep Wilderness Mage arena it is recommended to use a Master Wand as it deals 50% more damage to the Mages. I would also recommend that u use 50 luck tokens at a time. Lucks are needed to complete collection log faster and give more Mage Token drops in arena.

It is also beneficial if you were running chest in razi and happen to pick up point box's and got slayer points to unlock wildy slayer to boost drop rate and damage on Battle Mages.

1EC8RIJ.png

Drops at Battle Mages are some what good RC for early UIM.

When Ace of Arena Achievement is completed and Collection Log done you may want to test your luck out at the Mage Arena II Bosses. I would recommend you hunt the Zammorak boss as it provides the best drop. Zammy Staff (i) is a busted auto cast staff that requires no runes. It has a self charge spell by right clicking and operating staff.

lQ5HwWV.png

Third Task - Doing Wild Slayer / Wild Daily Money Maker Tasks / Achievements.

= More to Come =

Edited by p1nki3
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1