SkillingSimo

How to open the client

Hello Runex community,

I've heard alot of good things about this server. I would really like to play it but there is a problem. This has not only occured with your rsps, but with all rsps i try to play. With my old computer I just downloaded a file and ran it no problem. But now I have my pc and i can't seem to launch anything. The only  thing I find that looks a little like a launcher is a loader.class file. Can anyone help me fix this problem? I have the latest version of Java installed.

Greetings,

Simon.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SkillingSimo said:

Hello Runex community,

I've heard alot of good things about this server. I would really like to play it but there is a problem. This has not only occured with your rsps, but with all rsps i try to play. With my old computer I just downloaded a file and ran it no problem. But now I have my pc and i can't seem to launch anything. The only  thing I find that looks a little like a launcher is a loader.class file. Can anyone help me fix this problem? I have the latest version of Java installed.

Greetings,

Simon.

Open it with java. Right click open with

3 minutes ago, Kliksa said:

Open it with java. Right click open with

I tried this but I can't find a program called Java on my laptop, but when i check via the Java website it said I have the latest version installed.

1 minute ago, SkillingSimo said:

I tried this but I can't find a program called Java on my laptop, but when i check via the Java website it said I have the latest version installed.

There are like 10 guides on all issues that anyone faces with the client, have a read through them

27 minutes ago, Kliksa said:

There are like 10 guides on all issues that anyone faces with the client, have a read through them

Okay thanks for the tip I was now able to find Java.exe and I did open with Java.exe. But now if i click open on the loader.class, nothing happens... And I can't find a fix in the marked topic.

I have a Mac and have done everything that the forums tells you to do and it still won't open for me. Whenever I click the runex.jar file it says "Runex auto-Updater" for about two seconds and then it goes away and nothing else happens. All java is up to date, Ive deleted and redownloaded more times than I can count, Ive turned firewall off/on. Ive literally done everything suggested and no luck. Any one else figure this out?

I can only say download java JDK and It should work when u open it with java... It worked for me when I tried to play this game (figured I didn't had java yet).

Hope someone has a solution for this.. Maybe try to google it? 

Greetings,

Kisulora.