UIM Kazzel

UIM Kazzel progress (145 hours playtime)

Welcome

This is a collection of my items/stats as a UIM with 145 hours of playtime (~6 days). I wouldn't say I've progressed too much into the game, I don't even have any elite barrows equipment yet, but maybe this'll be helpful to someone idk.

Screenshots of my stats and items are at the bottom, so if you're only interested in those, scroll down.

I used Ninety's short UIM guide as a starting point for my account.

Disclaimer: probably don't take any of my advice, I play this game pretty casually and I definitely did not do things in the most efficient order. If you're looking for efficiency, I would talk to someone more experienced than me.

My major early achievements, roughly in order

• 99 Hunter - For impling hunting, eclectics for construction planks, essence for Tome of fire, and others for random useful resources and currency. I did a lot of wilderness impling hunting early on, until I had enough planks for 99 Construction + a Tome of fire. The early blood money is nice as well for some cursed equipment from the blood money trader.

• 99 Construction - Altar and menagerie are important, but costume room is absolutely critical for playing UIM. I can't imagine playing without it, and early on I primarily only tried to obtain items that could be stored in my costume room.

• Tome of fire (i) and Iban's staff (i) - Iban blast is nutso damage with Tome of fire, and it's carried me through pretty much all early game content. Death runes are easy to obtain in large quantities, so resources aren't a problem here.

• Full Karil's set + Amulet of the damned - Stack up a decent amount of bolt racks too while you're grinding Barrows. I didn't do much Barrows other than my dailies, but I consistently did those until I got this set. Regular Karil's is powerful enough to use at emole + for some early bossing (I did all my Zulrah kills with Karil's).

• Golden looting bag - This is just a necessity as a UIM and it should be your first rune coin goal.

• Max - I'm playing on normal mode and the max cape is just nice to have, so this was a pretty easy goal to achieve.

• Ring of greed - This should be your next rune coin purchase before anything else, since it eventually pays for itself.

• Superior slayer helm - Best all around early game helm afaik

My current goals

• Complete 150 achievements. I have no idea what's in the platinum shop or the achievement guild lol, but I know this is a major milestone for all accounts.

• Get an infernal cape. Only reason I haven't gotten around to this yet is cuz I want to complete 3 fight caves for the achievement and use that cape to get into inferno, and I'm just too lazy to do 2 more fight caves lol.

• Elite barrows, specifically Karil+ Torag cuz I hear they're the strongest options. This seems to be my main wall into the next level of content i.e. raiding and more powerful bosses.

• Get an actual useful pet + accessories. I don't use a pet at all right now because I don't have any that do anything or any accessories, but I know pets are another big milestone leading into end-game content.

My rune coin buy order

1. Golden looting bag - Necessity for UIM

2. Ring of greed - Best early RC purchase after Golden looting bag, if you're not a UIM you probably buy this first.

3. Catalytic rune pouch - Lets you cast Iban blast (along with Tome of fire) and blood barrage for free. Especially good for wilderness dailies, since it's an untradeable you automatically keep it on death and blood barrage is strong enough to get you through your dailies pretty quickly.

4. Efficiency blessing - You could argue that this should come before Catalytic rune pouch, but I bought them in this order.

5. Kharazi spear enchantment - Honestly not even sure this was worth it, I primarily use magic right now, or ranged where magic doesn't work great (emole, Zulrah)

Not sure what to buy after this, probably one of the slayer helm enchantments.

My runex point buy order

1. Imbue Tome of fire (acquired from essence implings) - This plus Iban's staff give you your biggest early-game DPS leap, Iban blast is just broken early game.

2. Imbue Iban's staff

3. Imbue Ring of wealth - Helps with collecting cash early on

4. Figher torso - For early melee grinding

5. Ava's accumulator (t) - Not too expensive and great for ranged

6. Scroll of rigour + Scroll of augury - Some people say these aren't worth it, idk, I like having them. I use both of these prayers all the time.

7. Superior slayer tome

8. Full void

Thanks for reading

The rest is just screenshots of my stats/items if anyone is interested.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you have any comments or suggestions or just want to yell at me for doing things in the wrong order, please respond!

Stats

PvhI4BP.png

pH73NmC.png

rYGJorq.png

6Xr0mYG.png

BTFHBMS.png

Currency pouch

The 2000 donator tickets are from a $20 bond I bought with leaderboard points. One of the major perks of being a UIM is that you don't have to compete nearly as hard for leaderboard points, I'm able to consistently pick up 5-10 per week with a small time investment.

urMCvrO.png

dAZSIgU.png

Golden looting bag

Top row of consumables I always keep, just because you collect so many of them from crystal chests, prize boxes, etc.

Second row could probably go in kharazi storage, since you get elixirs much more infrequently and scales only from Zulrah.

Third and fourth rows are for combat equipment I use consistently and/or plan to use soon, but can't be stored in house.

Anything below that is temporary storage until the next time I reorganize my kharazi coffer.

26yEIJf.png

Kharazi coffer

I use the coffer primarily as long-term storage for items that I plan to use in the future, but don't need to carry right now and/or am not ready to use yet. I also use it as temporary storage when I need to do something else and my Golden looting bag is full.

LePwWYN.png

POH - Treasure Chest

bwQ4T9R.png

KcpjKeq.png

ZOikCrq.png

POH - Armour case

G2j2xfB.png

wehMldp.png

dGpPr3t.png

LafkESh.png

up9Q76B.png

POH - Magic wardrobe