Sign in to follow this  
X Megalodon

Megalodon Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Server Support, no staff member should start anywhere else unless for a specific purpose.
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Kyle
3. Your age: 22
4. Your timezone: EST
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 1-8 hours everyday, mainly depends on my work schedule which is "on call".
6. Why you should receive the position: I'm not going to say I "should" get anything. Im applying for the simple fact of wanting to better myself as a person in the community and to help others. I have a shopping list of staff experience when it comes to Private Server. (more info can be provided upon request). I feel as I have been around the community enough and have spent efficient time to properly learn the current game meta and how standards need to be kept.

PS : I take my job VERY seriously, if im to be selected i'm not really an asshole, I just keep myself to high standards which means get my job done however I need to.

Application is being made under this name as i'm in the process of swapping with Fallen God13.

Hello @X Megalodon

Thank you for applying for Server Support on Runex. At this current time, we are not currently looking for any candidates.
Thank you for your interest in the staff team and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

• Like 1