Kal El

Kal El's farewell

Hey Everyone,

Sadly enough i am making this post as my farewell as this is my last time ill be on RuneX, I had such an amazing time on this awesome server its unbelievable how underrated this server is for its amazing qualities.

I haven't played on server too too long but enough time to make some really good friends on this server.

Reason i'm leaving i honestly came to the conclusion my work schedule is illegal for part time working 40 hours haha, im joking of course but reason i must leave is because of work and stuff i have to do for school.  I am currently Battalion Commander in my high school's JROTC program with this i have  major responsibility's to work constant hours on our teams in JROTC and to improve and make  our school on the top charts in our school district.

I had such an amazing time on this server meeting amazing people, gambling, skilling and mainly having fun couldn't have asked for anything more haha. 

Thank you everyone for your amazing support with everything community in RuneX is just amazing and im proud to be apart of it

- Kal El

img%5D

Sorry to see you go but glad to hear better things are on the horizon.

The curse of the King Black Dragon will be remembered well!

Take care, friend.

Bye dude - glad you had a great time here. Happy to hear you're doing good IRL though, keep it up! :D

Aww.... Was hoping to have extra time with you. Goodluck man, Thank you for the fun convo's we had.

Stay strong <3

12 hours ago, Garfield said:

Aww.... Was hoping to have extra time with you. Goodluck man, Thank you for the fun convo's we had.

Stay strong <3

<3 love you man