Vise

~ Vise Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Server Support

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Adam

3. Your age: 18

4. Your location: Australia EST+10

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-12 Hours interchanging

6. Why you should receive the position:

·         I have experience over 3-5 years of being in multiple Staff Teams ranging through all ranks up to Co-owner/community manager and dealing with a variety of situations and circumstances 

·         Through the time I have been community manager on a range of servers I have taken it upon myself to interact with the community and ensure that they feel the sense of welcome and warmth you would when meeting a friend’s family, ensuring they are not left out and left waiting for hours and interacting with them as if I was just a normal player

·         I am originally born in Australia and speak fluent English and have proficient grammar

·         I believe that a staff team of various time zones will help keep players and encourage them to bring friends

·         When it comes to muting or banning someone in-game I believe 3 strikes and you’re out is the way to do it as it keeps it simple and easy. 1st Strike is warning, 2nd strike is again a more severe warning indicating if you keep this going you will be punished and 3rd strike is the punishment depending on the rule that is broken. But if it is spamming as in autotype instant ban or mute, same goes with RWT and hacking.

·         Due to the experience and knowledge I possess I believe I can make a great addition to the staff team and community through present and future

·         I am always active on forums through my phone, laptop or any other device I have on me or available to me and can submit tickets if someone has forgotten pass or pin

7. What would you do if you became a part of the Staff Team:

·         Through my experience I have seen a lot of servers go down, and majority of them I tried extremely hard to keep them running and the cause of that was staff activity and interactions with the community were lacking and even if all players were interactive with each other when a problem occurred no help was to be seen

·         If I became a part of the Staff Team I would encourage events such as mass bossing, PVP events and even skilling events

·         I would encourage everyone who rarely use forums only registered to play in-game to keep up to date with forums for events, giveaways and updates

8. Extra Information:

·         Although I can be professional when needed to be I am quite immature when it comes to general things

·         I like to play basketball a lot, did a 9-hour training session with a max of 20-minute break ended up cramping all night >.>

·         I play league :3 hit me up if you’re on OCE (Adza)

·         Due to me being part Aussie, I am very dirty-minded but I try to keep it to a minimum best I can

~ Thank you for taking your time to read my Staff Application :) 

Edited by Vise
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, Zoroxi said:

Vise has my vote, man helped me out when I got cleaned

While Vise is a very good applicant of server support.

Helping you out monetarily isn't a reason to support the application, it could look as if he is buying support.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

Helping you out monetarily isn't a reason to support the application, it could look as if he is buying support.

You have valid points, but I'm not trying to buy Support, whats the point of having a lot of in game currency if your friends are broke and contemplating quitting? Same goes in real life, give back to those who need instead of keeping it all to yourself

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iron Logic said:

I mean more with what to do and good ways of rebuilding 

Always is on when I'm on and being helpful - he's got my vote

2 hours ago, Vise said:

You have valid points, but I'm not trying to buy Support, whats the point of having a lot of in game currency if your friends are broke and contemplating quitting? Same goes in real life, give back to those who need instead of keeping it all to yourself

I know, that's why I said it could look that way.

I fucking support. Never see any staff on at night EST time. Hes on, Hes good, He knows his shit, Hes mature. So why not? 
I support 100%

• Like 1

14 hours ago, headley said:

I fucking support. Never see any staff on at night EST time. Hes on, Hes good, He knows his shit, Hes mature. So why not? 
I support 100%

Thank you <3

Ew, centred text with bullet points :S:S

Jokes aside, I'm neutral with this - probably as I'm never on when you are because of time zone differences.

Good luck though!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pane said:

Ew, centred text with bullet points :S:S

Jokes aside, I'm neutral with this - probably as I'm never on when you are because of time zone differences.

Good luck though!

What's wrong with bullet points :(

Thanks for the feedback and yeah I see you sometimes probably rarely due to Timezone difference 

2 hours ago, Vise said:

Thanks for the feedback and yeah I see you sometimes probably rarely due to Timezone difference 

Looks ugly bullet points.

2 hours ago, Vise said:

Nothing wrong with bullet points, just not with centred text - bullet points should be in a straight downwards line ;)

Edited by Pane

38 minutes ago, America said:

Neutral for some reason we never cross paths or talk, I don't know why

Well you're Xerxes I see you  ingame just don't talk to you

9 hours ago, Garfield said:

Looks ugly bullet points.

Your Ugly.

9 hours ago, Pane said:

Nothing wrong with bullet points, just not with centred text - bullet points should be in a straight downwards line ;)

>.>, Fine Edited.