Sign in to follow this  
L4zy

Drop Rate Items Guide

For a long time, people have been asking "how can I maximize my drop rate on runex?"

First of all, and I am positive you all know this; regardless... Game Mode matters. (I will try to keep this simple by talking only in "extra droprate" meaning the droprate over 100% [base])

Modes:

Normal - 0% extra droprate

Hard - 5%

Supreme - 7.5%

Prime - 10%

Drop Rate Items:

Rings:

[Note: All of the droprate from these rings can be substituted for a Luck Elixir (which is part of a Grand elixir)]

Ring of Wealth (i) - ONLY the IMBUED. The regular just picks up coins.

7.5% drop rate and is acquired from bringing a Ring of Wealth to the Imbuing Wizard @ ::Rc

Ring of Greed (i) - ONLY the IMBUED. The regular just increases rate of doubled drops and increases Runecoin value when exchanging.

7.5% drop rate and the ring of greed effect. Acquired from enchantment chest. 

NOTE: This item is UNTRADEABLE

Grand Ring / Grand Ring (i)

Both rings are 7.5% drop rate {acting as a Ring of Wealth (i)}

Grand Ring is acquired from Grand Crests and Master Tasks.

Grand Ring (i) is acquired from enchantment chest.

Capes:

Cape of Myths / Cape of Myths (i) - Droprate bonus depends on GAME MODE (AGAIN?!?!? ik)

Normal - 1% extra drop rate

Hard - 2% {confirmed, ty dirty mike69} (an assumption, only played the other 3 modes, lmk?!?)

Supreme - 3%

Prime - 4%

Cape of myths is acquired from the max guild, for free! So, better get to maxing.

Cape of Myths (i) is also acquired from the max guild, although requires the sacred dungeon to be unlocked, which requires 200m Alls Cape, Completionist Cape, or Grand Max Cape, and 100 ancient shard 'donation to the gods', and 1b. It's nicer looking (purple textureized) Cape of Myths with 200m all passive perks.

Sponsor Cape/Max & Mythic Cape/Max

All of these capes are 5% drop rate and are acquired from respective donator ranks ($2500 & $5000).

Completionist Cape

5% drop rate and is acquired by doing all Easy, Medium, and Hard Achievements (except for Grandmaster Raids).

Elite Completionist Cape

10% drop rate and is acquired by getting a Completionist Cape, and completing Elite: Adept and Expert Achievements.

Runex Cape

10% (but 0 stats) and has the ability to bind another cape's stats and effects (droprate) to it. Acquired from the Leaderboard Merchant - Golden Ticket Shop.

Pendants:

Collection Log Pendant 1, 2, 3, 4 - From Collection log point store

1 - 1% drop rate and experience

2 - 1.5%

3 - 2%

4 - 2.5%

NOTE: These are also UNTRADEABLE, they are also able to be sold back to upgrade all the way upwards (like varrock armor)

Soothsayer Pendant

15% drop rate bonus. Must be worn for 30 Seconds before boost activated.

Acquired from Exotic Mystery Boxes from Wandering Merchant Shop.

Blessing:

Donator Blessing

7.5% drop rate bonus ONLY IN DONATOR ZONES (Dzone, Ezone, Vip, Legendary, Sponsor, and Mythic).

Acquired for 250,000 Legendary tokens in the Legendary zone.

NOTE: This item IS Tradeable, and I believe it works regardless of donator status.

Scroll:

Mythic Zone Upgrade Scroll

2.5% drop rate boost ONLY IN DONATOR ZONES. 

NOTE: This item IS Tradeable, consumed on use, only one use per account, and works regardless of donator status.

Accessories and Pets:

Luck Accessory(ies)

7.5% per accessory, although with how pet accessories work in Runex, there is a diminishing returns effect when stacking multiple of the same accessory. Therefore Math Gives this:

1 accessory: 7.5%    ->    2 accessories: 7.5%+6.4%=13.9%    ->    3 accessories: 13.9%+6.4%=20.3%    ->    4 accessories: 19.2%+6.3%= 26.6%

So that 15% reduction is a flat reduction.

Master Luck Accessory(ies)

10% per accessory. Math Gives this:

1 accessory: 10%    ->    2 accessories: 10%+8.5%=18.5%    ->    3 accessories: 18.5%+8.5%=27%    ->    4 accessories: 27%+8.5%=35.5% 

Now, unfortunately, I am not rich enough to have even one of these bad boys, let alone 4. FORTUNATELY I HAVE AN ESPEN, and these are correct.

Collection Beast 2 Pet

Technically this pet gives 2.5% drop rate bonus, sadly this pet CANNOT hold accessories; so avoid if you have access to those.

Challenger Jad Pet

This (Epic) pet gives 5% damage and 5% drop rate and is a reward from completing the challenge mode challenges. Since its is an epic pet is can hold 4 accessories.

Grand Luck Falcon Pet

This (Epic) pet gives 15% drop rate bonus along with a 25% increased chance for a superior monster. Since its is an epic pet is can hold 4 accessories.

Treasure Fairy - Honorable Mention

No drop rate bonus here, BUT CHEST luck bonus. So this would work for:

Barrows Chest, Raids Chests, Crystal Chest, Brimstone Chest, Lava Chest, Task Caskets, Rogues Chest, Larrans Chest. (NOT ENCHANTMENT CHEST)

Slayer Drop Rate Boosts:

Slayer streak can give you up to 20% drop rate, when at 100 streak. 2% per 10 tasks, not sure if it incrementally increases with each task.

Lesser / Greater / Master Slayer Emblems

Lesser Slayer Emblem - 5% drop rate and CAN stack with Greater Slayer Emblem. This item is from the slayer master Rewards.

Greater Slayer Emblem - 10% drop rate and CAN stack with Lesser Slayer Emblem. This item is from the slayer master Rewards.

Master Slayer Emblem - 20% drop rate and CANNOT stack with another Slayer Emblem. This item is from Enchantment Chest.

NOTE: All of these items are UNTRADEABLE.

Brimstone Scroll

Brimstone keys are NOT affected by Drop Rate Bonus, but rather is a straight formula [1/225-(hp of monster)]. This scroll is consumed on usage, and gives a permanent 20% Brimstone Key Drop Rate Bonus. Acquired as a reward from Brimstone Chest.

NOTE: This item IS Tradeable

Still a WIP, absolutely a few more items there are to add!

NOTE: Pictures will be coming Soon (TM) ;)

5affb53017f82.image.jpg.0eaf2b1da18c9cda98c94417379efb89.jpg

• Like 2