Suggestions

hey I was just training and felt like putting up some suggestions for you guys to get more content suggestions on the server(not that there isn't a ton already).

. osrs mode 1x rate-with added benefits

. infernal axe and pickaxe or adaze

. skilling points-like runex points when killing a monster but you would get from cutting a tree etc.

. more multi combat training zones

. a special weapon that gives x% damage----x% slayer point boost----x slayer point rewards after the task

. staff of light

. rune pouches, coal pouch, rune pouch, gem pouch, looting bag

. fun pvp zone with added in-game rewards

hope you enjoy the suggestions,cheers

osrs mode - no, people play rsps to escape osrs xp rates... prime is hard enough and i highly doubt any primes would be willing to play @ old rs rates.

infernal tools - yes

skilling points - no, it would promote afk point farming and devalue items within the runex store.

more multi zones - yes, it would allow for a more effective method of training via barraging and cannoning.

special weapon - no, too rspsy

staff of light - maybe, i don't see a need for it and most pre-eoc items are hard to correctly model on an 07 server but I think SOL is minimal enough to do so. 

rune pouch - yes (no to other pouches)... we've been asking for a rune pouch for months, still waiting for it... per other pouches, no, it would allow non-dono's to bypass premium banks (which many people donate to unlock)

pvp zone - no, too rspsy