Sign in to follow this  
Iron Renji

Blessing of Inventions

A new blessing. I do not have content in mind to drop the blessing. But what does this blessing do? Well, I call it the Blessing of Inventions because it's inspired by the invention skill on RS3, and I'm not very creative. But what does it do?! Well, that's kinda up to you reader. For this blessing can do many different things. Do you want bonus damage against dragons but don't want to use a dragon hunter lance? Well, you can put one into the blessing, permanently consuming the item to give the blessing an effect based on the item. So with an item that gives damage bonuses, balancing is necessary and means maybe you don't get the full dragon hunter lance effect using a scythe. But there are other items as well. For example, the corrupted bracelet and amulet stop pvp armors like vesta and morrigans from degrading. Maybe you use one on the blessing. 

You would also be able to change the effect of the blessing by using a new item on it, consuming the new item as well, but it will lose the effect of the last item you put in it, and it will not be returned.