FuriousPlayz

Runelite+ Integration

There are multiple servers such as Alora and Indova that are built around or with the Runelite(+) client.

Will this ever be coming to Runex?

I don't believe we have an official answer on If/When we may get Runelite integration. 

From what I have heard, since Runex is a highly customized server, Runelite integration will be tough and likely non functional with plugins that rely on reading items. Such as the ground item overlay, I feel like they would have added the Runelite plugin for this if it were easier than developing it themselves.

I hope we get an answer as to if we will ever get plugins, and if not, why. 

I'll push this post to the developers and staff to see if they can give some more incite. 

1 hour ago, FuriousPlayz said:

There are multiple servers such as Alora and Indova that are built around or with the Runelite(+) client.

Will this ever be coming to Runex?

We will have Runelite-esque plugins in the future. 

Runex is a custom server and we have a different cache compared to Osrs which is what Runelite pulls from.
In the future our developers will be creating specialized plugins for Runex like ground overlays, tile marking etc. 

This addition to the client is not coming any time soon though as there are other things on the development cycle currently. 

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Raw said:

We will have Runelite-esque plugins in the future. 

Runex is a custom server and we have a different cache compared to Osrs which is what Runelite pulls from.
In the future our developers will be creating specialized plugins for Runex like ground overlays, tile marking etc. 

This addition to the client is not coming any time soon though as there are other things on the development cycle currently. 

I figured it was something like this.

It is still very awesome to know you guys are still working on similar plugins for the client though.