Jeffard

The "Player Killer" achievements

Heyall,

This topic has probably been brought up a few times. Nontheless, I have a have a suggestion regarding the "Player Killer" achievements:

Reduce the killcount required. As far as I see, this is an ECO server, and PVP is pretty inactive. Matter of fact, the Wilderness is barely active as it is, and even if I actively tried to find targets, this "easy" achievement would take days to complete.

10 for the first part and 25 for the second would definitely be more realistic.

Alternatively, make daily money making tasks for killing players in wildy, although this might increase people multilogging.

Thoughts?

Edited by Jeffard
added some additional stuff

That’s a big, big no from me, if anything, I’d like to see additional achievements to do with PvP, such as

-Obtaining 50/100 player kills in single-way combat.

-Obtaining 50/100 player kills in multi-way combat.

-Obtain 50/100 player kills within the cursed caverns and revenant caves.

-Obtain 50/100 player kills under level 30 wilderness.

-Kill 2x players 25/50 times without leaving wilderness

-Finish a player off with Magic, 25/50 times.

-Finish a player off with Ranged, 25/50 times.

-Finish a player off with Melee, 25/50 times.

I feel as though achievements like these would encourage more people to engage in Player vs Player activities & develop and enhance new skill.

The rewards from these achievements could be an untradeable cosmetic attire that gives some sort of “flex”, the items obtained could be a Red & Black sort of textured Deadman outfit and toggleable Red godsword special attack effects.

(visualisation of a pre-custom representation below)

image0.png
image0.png

image1.png

image2.png

image3.gif

image4.gif

image5.gif

image6.gif

• Like 1

I have to agree with @Drugs in this situation, I don't feel that the PvP achievements should be lowered anymore than they already have been.

(1000 kills > 500 kills > 100 kills)

I believe that to be a completionist, you need to complete most aspects of the game and PKing is one of those aspects. Alot of people complain about the PKing achievements, and I understand that most of the players that do, don't PK or are not willing to learn. I'm not a PKer, but I managed to get the achievement after trying again and again.

There will always be players in the wilderness, you just need to find them and be patient when it comes to looking for them.

When it comes to PKing updates, we're always on the lookout for more updates that we could possibly add to our server, but we have a lot of things on our list before we concentrate on the PvP aspect of the server sadly.

• Thanks 1