Sign in to follow this  
dharok brah

Dharok brah server support application

1. Desired staff position: Server support position

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Allen

3. Your age: 25 years old

4. Your timezone: Central Standard Time

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: I try my best to play 2-3 hours per day. More hours on weekends of course.

6. Why you should receive the position:
I believe that I would be a beneficial part of the runex staff team due to the fact that I am fairly knowledgeable about the game, I have quite a bit of play time between my two accounts (Dharok brah (main) Giantmbox (iron/alt ). I have tried to be involved with the runex community whether it be assisting other players by answer their questions in the help cc, showing them if I can, giving advice to new players, and to put fourth the effort to assist them in the pest way possible. I try to keep the community clean and relaxed when it comes to the toxicity of some players by reporting it to the current staff. I know I can act in a professional manner when it comes to handling issues. I am in good-standing with most/if not all of the runex community I have came into contact with. I will say I have not been active on forums, that is something I am willing to change if the opportunity arises, I have had interest in making boss a COX/TOB guide just have not yet.
Thank you for your consideration. 

• Like 1