Sign in to follow this  
MGI Myster

New item guide-All custom items

I've made this new item guide. It contains all custom gear items.

If you see anything missing let me know in-game or comment it on this post.

BIS ranged gear:

Spoiler

• Crestroot top
  • Crestroot legs
  • Crestroot helm
  • Superior hydra vambs
  • Superior hydra boots
  • Grand ring (i)
  • Blunt rune arrows/dragon arrows
  • Cursed twisted bow
  • Twisted pendant
  • Ava’s assembler/Max cape/Completionist cape

BIS melee gear:

Spoiler

• Crestbearer helm
  • Crestbearer platebody
  • Crestbearer platelegs
  • Grand boots (i)
  • Ferocious gloves
  • Grand ring (i)
  • War blessing
  • Amulet of zealots
  • Comp cape/Meteorite cape/Grand max cape
  • Scythe of vitur

BIS magic gear:

Spoiler

• Ancrestral hat
  • Ancrestral robe top
  • Ancrestral robe bottoms
  • Grand boots (i)
  • Cursed kodai wand
  • Siren’s tome
  • 3rd age cape/Enchanted god cape
  • Kodai necklace
  • Chaos blessing
  • Tormented bracelet (or)
  • Crystal ring (i)

BIS on slayer task: fused helmets:

Spoiler

• Lava slayer helmet
  • Earth slayer helmet
  • Frost slayer helmet

BIS Epic pets:

Spoiler

• Gravitonic bork pet - grants 10% extra damage in all pvm: Obtainable by opening "epic pet mystery boxes".
  • Cursed wraith pet - increases prayer effect by 5%: Obtainable by opening "epic pet mystery boxes".
  • Grand luck falcon pet - boosts your luck for boxes chests and promos opened! Obtainable by opening "Grand promo packages" or trade in for tokens u get from the grand promo pets.
  • Treasure fairy pet - Boosts rates for all treasure: Obtainable by opening "epic pet mystery boxes".
  • Penumbric demon pet - drain stats by 5% of damage dealt: Obtainable by opening "epic pet mystery boxes".
  • Demonic Tarn pet - increases the effects of smite and soulsplit prayers by 10%. Raises smite cape by 5: Obtainable by opening "epic pet mystery boxes".
  • Corpethereal beast pet - Obtainable as a rare drop from corpethereal beast.

Custom gear sets:

Spoiler

• Oceanic robes:  Obtainable by crafting oceanic scales which u get as a rare drop from leviathan kraken, the superior kraken boss.
  • Nardah robes: Obtainable as a rare drop from mummies inside the nardah pyramid or by opening mystery boxes and or chests.
  • Mystic sand armor: Obtainable as a rare drop from mummies inside the nardah pyramid or by opening mystery boxes and or chests.
  • Cursed robes: Obtainable by enchanting elder chaos robes with blood money at the "Cursed enchanter" inside the "Cursed caverns" or by opening cursed caskets.
  • Cursed melee set: Obtainable by enchanting obsidian armor set with blood money at the "Cursed enchanter" inside the "Cursed caverns" or by opening cursed caskets.
  • Crestbearer set: Obtainable at the enchantment chest - Items required for enchanting are: Sacred tokens, Runecoins and Grand crests.
  • Crestroot set: Obtainable at the enchantment chest - Items required for enchanting are: Darkroot piece and Grand crests.
  • Darkroot set: Obtainable by buying it with runecoins and platinum tokens at the platinum token store.
  • Ancrestral set: Obtainable by adding crestcloths to ancestral pieces - 1 for hat, 2 for bottoms and 3 for top - Items required for enchanting crestcloth are: Imbuing crystals and Grand crests.
  • Draconic set: Obtainable as a rare drop from the Chambers of Xeric, you can add the shard, lump and chunk to their dragon items or you can get them by opening mystery boxes and or chests. NOTE: You need a dragon platebody for it.
  • Superior hydra leather set: Obtainable by attaching a superior hydra leather to the desired lava d'hide piece. The superior hydra leather is obtained as a rare drop from the Philosophous hydra. Which is the superior boss from Alchemical Hydra.
  • Elder GWD sets (bandos and armadyl): Obtainable by adding an orb of the same god to the desired armor piece. These orbs are obtained by saving up shards from the superior GWD bosses or as a rare drop from the superior GWD bosses.
  • Kharazi leather set: Obtainable at the Kharazi minigame or by opening mystery boxes and or chests.
  • Lava d’hide set: Obtainable by crafting with the grand lava d'hide which is obtained by killing the King lava dragon. Except for the coif and vambraces these drop from the King lava dragon.
  • Samurai set: Obtainable by buying it with runecoins at the MOW (mage of wisdom).
  • Shayzien armor set/Shayzien (i) armor set: Obtainable by buying it with runecoins at the MOW (mage of wisdom). When u have the full set u can enchant it with an imbuing crystal and lava pendants for it to be upgraded into Shayzien (i).

Custom weapons:

Melee:

Spoiler

• Kharazi spear/Kharazi spear(e): Obtainable in the Kharazi minigame from implings or jungle caskets or the achievement Jungle rumble II.
  • Kharazi dagger: Obtainable in the Kharazi minigame from implings or jungle caskets or by opening mystery boxes and or chests.
  • Kharazi battleaxe: Obtainable in the Kharazi minigame or by opening mystery boxes and or chests.
  • Sunspear/Dark sunspear: Obtainable in the Kharazi minigame from the Jungle demon or a Kharazi impling. When u obtain a Dark horn from Skotizo, u can attach it to the sunspear for it to be a Dark Sunspear.
  • Cursed blade: Obtainable by enchanting a corrupted blade with blood money at the "Cursed enchanter" inside the "Cursed caverns" or by opening cursed caskets. Also obtainable as a rare drop from the cursed crypts.
  • Cursed 2H sword: Obtainable by opening cursed caskets. Also obtainable as a rare drop from the cursed crypts.
  • Darksire dagger: Obtainable as a rare drop from the Abyssal darksire which is the superior boss from the Abyssal sire.
  • Darksire bludgeon: Obtainable as a rare drop from the Abyssal darksire which is the superior boss from the Abyssal sire.
  • Cerberite halberd: Obtainable as a rare drop from the Collosal cerberus which is the superior boss from the Cerberus.
  • Cursed elder maul: Obtainable by buying it at platinum token shop - items required are a regular elder maul and 50m platinum tokens.
  • Brimstone hammer: Obtainable as a rare drop from the Brimstone chest.
  • Elder GWD weapons: Obtainable by adding an orb of the same god to the desired weapon. These orbs are obtained by saving up shards from the superior GWD bosses or as a rare drop from the superior GWD bosses.
  • Ogre club: Obtainable from Prize chests, mystery boxes and or chests and as a rare drop from the Jungle demon on the Kharazi minigame.
  • Blood Ghrazi rapier: Obtainable from the enchantment chest - Required items are: An imbuing crystal, the ghrazi rapier and 150 blood diamons which are obtainable on the Kharazi minigame.
  • Korasi’s sword: Obtainable by buying it with sacred tokens. Costs 30 sacred tokens. These are obtained as a rare drop from several monsters, Grand crests, Bags and sacks of riches and from pet accesories.

Magic:

Spoiler

• Cursed kodai wand: Obtainable by buying it at platinum token shop - items required are a regular Kodai wand and 50m platinum tokens.
  • Nardah wand: Obtainable at the Nardah pyramid minigame or by opening mystery boxes and or chests.
  • Catalytic wand: Obtainable at the rune coin shop at ::rc this costs a master wand and runecoins. It gives unlimited Catalytic runes.
  • Elemental wand: Obtainable at the rune coin shop at ::rc this costs a master wand and runecoins. It gives unlimited Elemental runes.
  • Vorpal staff: Obtainable by buying it with sacred tokens. Costs 40 sacred tokens. These are obtained as a rare drop from several monsters, Grand crests, Bags and sacks of riches and from pet accesories.
  • Elder Staff of the dead: Obtainable by adding an orb of the same god to the desired weapon. These orbs are obtained by saving up shards from the superior GWD bosses or as a rare drop from the superior GWD bosses.
  • Night terror staff: Obtainable by attaching the terror orb to a nightmare staff, which is a rare drop from the Night terror.
  • Brimstone staff: Obtainable by enchanting a staff of light with 25 brimstone keys for a 50% succes rate on getting the brimstone staff.
  • Sanguinesti staff (i): Obtainable from the enchantment chest - Required items are: An imbuing crystal, the sanguinesti staff and 150 blood diamons which are obtainable on the Kharazi minigame.

Ranged:

Spoiler

• Scorpia blowpipe: Obtainable by attaching the scorpia chitin, which is a rare drop from Scorpia, And 500k zulrah scales to a blowpipe. Gives unlimited scales and darts.
  • Phoenix c’bow: Obtainable by Opening crystal keys and lava keys. You can enchant it into a 2handed crossbow by attaching the attachment from the rune coin store.
  • Zanik’s c’bow: Obtainable as a rare drop from the Kalphite queen or by opening donator mystery boxes and or chests. You can enchant it into a 2handed crossbow by attaching the attachment from the rune coin store.
  • Cursed cannon: Obtainable by enchanting a hand cannon with blood money at the "Cursed enchanter" inside the "Cursed caverns" or by opening cursed caskets. 
  • Zaryte bow: Obtainable by buying it with sacred tokens. Costs 50 sacred tokens. These are obtained as a rare drop from several monsters, Grand crests, Bags and sacks of riches and from pet accesories.
  • God bows: Obtainable by buying it with runecoins at the MOW (mage of wisdom).
  • Cursed twisted bow: Obtainable by buying it at platinum token shop - items required are a regular Twisted bow and 50m platinum tokens.
  • Elder Armadyl crossbow: Obtainable by adding an orb of the same god to the desired weapon. These orbs are obtained by saving up shards from the superior GWD bosses or as a rare drop from the superior GWD bosses.
  • Vespine shortbow: Obtainable as a rare drop from the Chambers of Xeric.
  • Abyssal crossbow: Obtainable as a rare drop from the abyssal sire and the abyssal darksire bosses.

Custom Necklaces:

Spoiler

• Twisted pendant: Obtainable at the enchantment chest - Items required: Twisted shards, necklace of anguish and the sanguinesti pendant. Twisted shards are obtained as a rare drop from the chambers of Xeric.
  • Kodai necklace: Obtainable at the enchantment chest - Items required: Kodai shards, tormented bracelt and the Arcane stream necklace. Kodai shards are obtained as a rare drop from the chambers of Xeric.
  • Sanguinesti pendant: Obtainable as a rare drop from the Theatre of blood.
  • Amulet of zealots: Obtainable by buying it from the MOW (mage of wisdom) for runecoins.
  • Bonecrusher necklace: Obtainable by attaching a bonecrusher (i) and the hydra's tail to the dragonbone necklace.
  • Amulet of the damned (t): Obtainable as a rare drop from barrows or by opening mystery boxes and or chests and minigame mystery boxes.
  • Amulet of nardah: Obtainable as a rare drop at the Nardah pyramid minigame or by opening myster boxes and or chests.
  • Cursed necklace: Obtainable by enchanting an occult necklace with blood money at the "Cursed enchanter" inside the "Cursed caverns".
  • Amulet of ranging (t): Obtainable as a rare drop from the reanimated Kalphite queen. 
  • Amulet of the corrupted: Obtainable as a rare drop from the cursed crypts. Prevents all the PVP armors and weapons from degrading.
  • Arcane stream necklace: Obtainable by buying it from the MOW (mage of wisdom) for runecoins.

Custom rings:

Spoiler

• Cursed ring/Cursed ring (i): Obtainable as a rare drop from Scorpia or by opening cursed caskets. Its also buyable at the cursed caverns by trading with the wandering Larry. Enchantable with an imbuing stone for an improved version.
  • Ancient god rings: Obtainable by trading in 2500 Rings of wealth and 8 imbued rings at the Max guild.
  • Kharazi ring/Kharazi ring (i): Obtainable from the Kharazi minigame. Enchantable with an imbuing stone for an improved version.
  • Thermonuclear ring/Thermonuclear ring (i): Obtainable as a rare drop from the Thermonuclear smoke devil. Enchantable with an imbuing stone for an improved version.
  • Shaman ring/Shaman ring (i): Obtainable as a rare drop from the Lizardman shaman. Enchantable with an imbuing stone for an improved version.
  • Crystal ring/Crystal ring (i): Obtainable as a rare loot from the crystal chest. Enchantable with an imbuing stone for an improved version.
  • Grand ring/Grand ring (i): Obtainable from Grand crests or Master task scrolls. Enchantable with an imbuing stone for an improved version.
  • Ring of greed/Ring of greed (i): Obtainable at the runecoin store for runecoins. Enchantable with a ring of wealth (i) for an improved version. Gives 7.5% more runecoins every exchange. Once enchanted also takes on the effects of the ring of wealth (i)
  • Ring of wealth (i): Obtainable by imbuing a ring of wealth with 150k runex points. Gives extra droprate. 
  • Brimstone ring (i):  Obtainable by imbuing a brimstone ring with 250k runex points.
  • Lava ring/Lava ring (i): Obtainable as a rare loot from the lave chest or by opening cursed caskets. Enchantable with an imbuing stone for an improved version.

Custom gloves:

Spoiler

• Cursed gloves: Obtainable by opening larran's key or by buying it at the Wildy trade at home. Also obtained by opening cursed caskets.
  • Molten gauntlets: Obtainable as a rare drop from the chambers of Xeric or by opening mystery boxes and or chests and Grand crests.
  • Justiciar armguard: Obtainable as a rare drop from the Theatre of blood. Absorbs 2.5% damage for wearing it.
  • Warria gloves: Obtainable by opening Grand crests.
  • Archon gloves: Obtainable by opening Grand crests.
  • Arcan gloves: Obtainable by opening Grand crests.
  • Grand gloves/Grand gloves (i): Obtained by enchanting all the Grand crest gloves with an ancient relic, which is obtained as a rare drop from the chambers of Xeric or by opening mystery boxes and or chests. Can also be enchanted with karamja gloves 3 and an imbuing crystal to get the effect from the karamja gloves.
  • Karamja gloves 1-2-3: Obtained by trading 150-750-2500 trading sticks which are obtained at the Kharazi minigame. They boost hasta and spear damage and accuracy.
  • Corrupted bracelet/Corrupted bracelet (i): Obtainable as a rare drop from the cursed crypts. Enchantable with a Cursed blood orb to get the improved version. Also prevents the PVP armors from degrading.

Custom boots:

Spoiler

• Cursed boots: Obtainable by opening larran's key or by buying it at the Wildy trade at home. Also obtained by opening cursed caskets.
  • Molten boots: Obtainable as a rare drop from the chambers of Xeric or by opening mystery boxes and or chests and Grand crests.
  • Warria boots: Obtainable by opening Grand crests.
  • Archon boots: Obtainable by opening Grand crests.
  • Arcan boots: Obtainable by opening Grand crests.
  • Grand boots/Grand boots (i): Obtained by enchanting all the Grand crest boots with an ancient relic, which is obtained as a rare drop from the chambers of Xeric or by opening mystery boxes and or chests. Can also be enchanted with debout boots and an imbuing crystal to get the effect from the devout boots.
  • Ogre boots: Obtainable from Prize chests, mystery boxes and or chests and as a rare drop from the Jungle demon on the Kharazi minigame. Also boosts all club weapons with +7 max hit.

Custom offhands:

Spoiler

• Cursed defender: Obtainable at the wildy trader at home for blood money.
  • Lavafire shield: Obtainable as a rare drop from the King lava dragon.
  • Book of chaos: Obtainable as a rare drop in the Nardah minigame or by opening mystery boxes and or chests.
  • Book of verzik: Obtainable as a rare drop from the Theatre of blood.
  • Siren tome: Obtainable as a rare drop from the nightmare and Night terror.
  • Divine spirit shield: Obtainable by attaching the Divine sigil to a blessed spirit shield. The sigil is obtained as a rare drop from Corporal beast. This shield absorbs alot of damage.
  • Cursed ward: Obtainable from the wildy trader at home for blood money.
  • Intrinsic spirit shields: Obtainable by attaching 500 intrinsic shards to any spirit shield. These shards are dropped by the corpethereal beast.

Custom capes:

Spoiler

• Grand max cape: Obtainable at the enchantment chest - required items are: Meteorite cape, infernal max cape and hood and a grand crest.
  • Enchanted cape: Obtainable at the enchantment chest - required items are: 3 fire capes and a prize cape.
  • Prize cape: Obtainable at the enchantment chest or by opening mystery boxes and or chests. - required items are: 500m coins a prize chest and 2 fire capes.
  • Meteorite cape: Obtainable at the enchantment chest - required items are: infernal cape, enchanted cape, champions cape and an imbuing stone.
  • Cursed cape: Obtainable at the wildy trader at home.
  • Completionist cape: Obtainable by completing all the achievements except grandmaster raids. When you have completed every single achievement talk to Max at home to claim your cape.
  • Enchanted god capes: Obtainable at the enchantment chest - required items are: 100m coins, 500 runecoins and a god cape.

Custom mics:

Spoiler

• Chompy hats: Obtainable by trading in wimpy feathers at the chompy minigame. Upgradable versions are obtainable at the enchantment chest.
  • Blood pets boxes/Wildy pets: Obtainable by opening cursed caskets or buy 1 at the wildy trader at home.
  • Tyras helm: Obtainable from the lava chest or by opening mystery boxes and or chests.

Edited by MGI Myster
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 4/12/2021 at 5:22 AM, Java said:

Well this is a gem. How is this not responded to or given praise?

Thank you @MGI Myster! Well done.

Thanks :), appreciate it, im still trying to make some adjustments so if you see anything missing let me know please.

• Like 1