Sign in to follow this  
James

Christmas Day Events! (25th Dec, 2020)

Hey everyone!

As much as we want to celebrate Christmas with our families and friends, in some places this isn't the case and sadly isn't possible this year due to the pandemic.
So I've been working with @Raw, @Uncle Kunta and @Ryan to work on this event and get some hella good prizes to give away to everyone that comes along.

The prizes are as follows:

•  $150 in-name donation - Major prize
  • Ghrazi Rapiers
  • Draconic sets
  • $150 in smaller bonds.

The pictures below give you an idea of everything we have to giveaway:

tQM0D9X.png KF05MKY.png Y6B7vxh.png

The in-name donation will be given away as a big event throughout the day, as we're going to be doing events through Christmas day from 6PM GMT - 5AM GMT.

I wanted to make sure that the people that are playing on Christmas day have something fun and exciting to do, so what are the events you might ask?

Events list as follows (Can be done at any point throughout the event duration):

• PvP Tournaments (F2P, DH, Max melee, Boxing)
  • Hide and seeks
  • Trivia
  • Split or steal
  • HP event (DOES MEAN ENTERING THE WILDERNESS, AT YOUR OWN RISK!) - This is not a guaranteed event.
  • E-mole horns
  • Corpetheral horns
  • Horns of luck

And much more!

The winners of said event will be allowed to choose 1-5 numbers (Depending on the event won) that will correspond to the item in mine or Raw's inventory. The prizes will be given to the player that wins. If an Ironman account wins, they will need to own a main account to claim their prizes. (Unless the prize is a bond then can be given.)

I want Christmas to be enjoyable for everyone involved in the event(s).

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

• Like 8

Thanks to Hffh for adding to the giveaway. LM3thTS.png

Note: Any pets that are not given away will go back to hffh.