Sign in to follow this  
ggwpnoob

too many rules

you guys to be a private server (pirate), you have too many rules (stupid); many limitations for players who are fleeing the monarchy of jagex, his game will go to hell little by little as he will be famous for "having his sights" on the whole world.
there is no flexibility of any kind, the staff attention is terrible; the moderator (lord god) RAW, is even xenophonous, he asks you what language you speak or if he thinks you are behind a translator YOU ARE BANNED and if you are from a specific country YOU ARE BANISHED, I stay a thousand times with JAGEX is not as demanding as you ; I don't wish you luck in the future, I hope your server crashes at some point.

2 hours ago, ggwpnoob said:

you guys to be a private server (pirate), you have too many rules (stupid); many limitations for players who are fleeing the monarchy of jagex, his game will go to hell little by little as he will be famous for "having his sights" on the whole world.
there is no flexibility of any kind, the staff attention is terrible; the moderator (lord god) RAW, is even xenophonous, he asks you what language you speak or if he thinks you are behind a translator YOU ARE BANNED and if you are from a specific country YOU ARE BANISHED, I stay a thousand times with JAGEX is not as demanding as you ; I don't wish you luck in the future, I hope your server crashes at some point.

Well, like we've discussed in the dm's on your other account.
You've avoided your RWT ban not only once but twice. You've claimed it's your brother that did it but 10 minutes after banning your account you avoided that and logged in on a new account. 

We've also spoke about and established "xenophobia" and how me asking a simple question isn't xenophobic. On top of that you were doing the same thing on your accounts that was done during the Summer Event. Grinding the event currency, selling it in the trade post and then putting it on 1 account and trying to sell it off. Which, We had looked into back during the summer event and it was people from Venezuela doing this. That's why I asked you if you were Venezuelan because:

1.) I established you weren't able to speak English when I first banned your Rwting account.
2.) You were very clearly using a translator when I spoke to you AFTER you had avoided your ban. (the long pauses between responses and answers that weren't very clear)
3.) You have the same exact process that the Venezuelans did during the Summer Event in terms of trying to RWT.

I believe that you have no proof of what you are saying, I did not receive any prohibition but until yesterday ...

you are making accusations for something that I have not done, if you had evidence you would have already shown it, you only know that at my house there has been an attempt to log in with 3 accounts. but how do you test an RWT that has not happened, but according to you I did not know how but I did it?

The staff on this server have many ways to check for RWT, no point trying to deny what you’ve done or saying you haven’t done as they will always ban with full proof, without solid evidence then they will just monitor till they have said proof.

• Like 1