The Chicken

H"ween Hunger Games Suggestion

Hunger Game Improvements  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would these changes improve the minigame?

• Strongly Agree
    • Agree
    • Neither Agree or Disagree
    • Disagree
    • Strongly Disagree

After playing the long awaited Halloween Event, and based off of other players feedback, I feel it could use a few tweaks to make it slightly more enjoyable,
As it currently stands, the minigame isn't too enjoyable to grind for hours on end. Although, these are some suggestions I feel would significantly improve it.

Suggestions:

Add a PJ timer
-Currently, players can grief each other off of kills and its really upsetting having to 2v1 due to teaming in the event.

Stop the chest from respawning loot.
-The last 3-4 player tend to run around, looting food, and 1 win takes about 10-15 minutes waiting on the last fight.

Replace the tier 20 & 30 weapons with higher tier weapons such as Abyssal Whip, Tentacle Whip, Godswords, Etc.
-This would make DPS alot higher, and make the game faster pace

Replace the lower tier bows with Magic Shortbows, Dragon Crossbows, Dark Bows, with respective ammunition's.
-This would make DPS alot higher, and make the game faster pace

Remove tier 20 & 30 armor all together, and make it strictly Runite Armor, and Black Dragonhide
-This would make thing look and feel alot cleaner in terms of gear, and keeps it fair

Replace all the lower tier food with Shark/Manta Ray
-Would help to balance the minigame from the weapon/armor buffs.
Or
-Everyone starts with 10 Food, after every kill, your 10 food is replenished.

Again, this is just a suggestion, any and all feedback is welcomed. :) Thanks @Staff_Team for the update, looking forward to more in the future.

Edited by The Chicken
UNFINISHED
  • Like 1

The minigame as it is, is not fun. I sat there smacking Logical for 8 minutes neither one of us dying.

Finally just didn't eat me last 2 trout or salmon whatever the fucking red one is so he could end my suffering.

Games can last ages because people just aren't hitting. 

But the second someone rolls up with a dragon scim or longsword it's an instant gg

• Like 1

Also, for the Event, I think we should all start with x-amt of food, and the x-amt of food be reset upon getting a kill, would make it less rng, but still even playing field amongst all players