grim wrapper

Goodbye

Since January 31st of 2017, I’ve played this game and enjoyed all of my time with the community. Sadly, it has come to a point in my life where I must focus on my future and what is ahead. I have had so much stress from work and school in the past 2 months that led me to the realisation that video games and school are difficult to maintain. It makes me sad to leave RuneX. On this note, I hope everyone has  a good day and rest of the year. And guys, if you got something on your mind that you want to do,  go ahead and do it. To life...🥂

Your favorite RuneX Vet,

Grim Wrapper

• Like 4

See you homie, it's been real, I'm not too far behind you right now, hope to see your accomplishments in life one day. Be safe man

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zope said:

See you homie, it's been real, I'm not too far behind you right now, hope to see your accomplishments in life one day. Be safe man

💓

Sad to see you go mate, but it's always great to see people focus on what really matters in life. Hope your focus on work and school brings you a lot of prosperity and enjoyment. 

Til next time man ❤️ 

• Like 1

Sad to see you go man, glad we got a little bit of good times the past few months. Best of luck going forward, focusing on IRL first is always a priority. Stop by sometime and say hello man.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Iron Logic said:

Sad to see you go mate, but it's always great to see people focus on what really matters in life. Hope your focus on work and school brings you a lot of prosperity and enjoyment. 

Til next time man ❤️ 

Appreciated bro fr ♥️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Con nor said:

Sad to see you go man, glad we got a little bit of good times the past few months. Best of luck going forward, focusing on IRL first is always a priority. Stop by sometime and say hello man.

Will do bro ♥️

Nigguhhh, bet you were in tears writing this, we all know you’ll be back 😉

You’ve just strained your wrists with those “AHK” clicks of yours, or maybe it was your cursor.. idk
You know my dm’s are always open for whenever you want a conversation my guy ❤️

#Freeatlast 🦾

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Drugs said:

Nigguhhh, bet you were in tears writing this, we all know you’ll be back 😉

You’ve just strained your wrists with those “AHK” clicks of yours, or maybe it was your cursor.. idk
You know my dm’s are always open for whenever you want a conversation my guy ❤️

#Freeatlast 🦾

♥️. I won’t forget obvy. But you enjoy yaself fr

• Like 1