makemoola

Taking a break....

N/A  

25 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD MOOLA JOIN THE ARMY OR NOT?

• YES JOIN THE ARMY FULL ON!!! SERVER THE COUNTRY
    • NO GO TO COLLEGE AND FURTHER EDUCATION

Farewell everyone it's been a pleasure here on Runex but i no longer feel the motivation to continue playing as much but i will continue to log in to claim votes and use double exp for 15 mins and then log out. I will also continue to chat and hop on to Discord for a while i didn't find another server that is not the case but since of today i am considering joining the Military i am not sure yet i will poll it with valid reason to consider my future. yes most definitely i will come back :) Though i have all the free time i get im going to be looking into future Careers so far i will work as driver for a company even though my house is rented out and it pays it self.  i guess i just got tired of being home all day haha.

Got big plans my dude, best of luck with them. We'll be here if you ever want to come back. <3 

• Like 1

See you around. I would remove the poll though and do what you want to achieve in life. Last thing you want on your death bed is regrets about life decisions.

-Samuel

I'd listen to Sam here man, your decision isn't a small one at all. Joining the military is a HUGE life altering decision, as is choosing not to join. I would really take sometime to self reflect, and ask yourself where do you want to be in 10 years. If you do have any military related questions though, I am always here man, I still check my pms often.

As a veteran of 6 years myself, just got out last august. I'd say no. The benefits have gone away compared to what they used to be, don't sell your soul on the dotted line when you could be a lot happier without them manipulating you to the point where you think your THIS or THAT, but you're just a pawn.. I don't mean to sound negative but short, sweet, to the point. From a veteran, I served my country and I served it well but NOTHING will ever give me back what I had to deal with mentally. Enjoy LIFE. Life isn't sacrifice, people just like to think it is. Don't fight a rich mans war. I did, only reason I'm doing well now is because I GOT OUT. Couldn't do anything I dreamed of for 6 years after I enlisted.

This is a huge decision, Moola. Too big to make it on a whim. Think it through, take other peoples opinions into consideration, but don't let them decide it for you. If you do decide to enlist, be careful. Theres horror stories of recruiters saying all kinds of nice stuff to get you to enlist into one section, only for you to learn they were lying just to fill their own quota. Read over your papers, double check and triple check everything. Don't get scammed.

• Like 1

I decided to go into Automotive college classes 

requesting this topic locked please :)

Edited by makemoola