Hireath

(Skilling glove change Suggestions)

• Artisan gloves
    • Costs 25 achievement points
    • Grants 5% chance to save resources consumed while skilling :
      • Crafting, Smithing, Firemaking, Fletching, Construction, Runecrafting, Herblore

• Resource gloves
    • Costs 25 achievement points
    • Grants 5% chance to double raw resources obtained while skilling:
      • Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, Farming, Hunting 
    • Does not stack with Resource tokens.
      • If used alongside Resource tokens it will not consume the tokens when the effect of the gloves activate.

Those're the current skilling gloves that were released, the only thing I have to say I dislike about them is the herblore portion of the Artisan Gloves (Saves either thing in potion (unf) pot or the secondary). Would be nice to see it changed so it only saves the (unf) pot when it happens to proc as we can already buy unlimited secondary's in the shop.

The Resource Gloves are nice to but feel underwhelming even if you're wanting to save a few resource tokens here and there, adding it so when it does double the resource it would send it to the bank automatically would be nice or some sort of additional effect or to increase it from 5% chance to a 7.5%.

Either way thanks for taking time to read my small suggestion.

Edited by Hireath

I 100% agree on that the Artisan gloves should only save the (unf) potions, since as you stated the 2nd for the potion is a store bough item with no value.
I have not tested them nor will I, Since im done with skilling so can't comment on if the % procs should be changed.
Saving the resource tokens here and there is really nice for stuff like runite ore for catas or the barbarian rock training for fast tokens+brutal arrows.

Thats my 2cents