Sign in to follow this  
Dont Die Apa

Iron Apa's Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name Daniel

3. Your age:21

4. Your timezone:BST

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: To be honest, at least 14+ hours a day average

6. Why you should receive the position:
 I have a great amount of knowledge and experience of all aspects of runex and i would say i get at least 30 pm's daily on people asking for advice.
I will be more than happy to maintain in game pms, forum posts and discord messages and answer to the best of  my ability, I have had a good past experience with having a unbiased, fair opinion and have always been consistent with any jobs and tasks I have to do. I have been consistent with my time played and achieving my goals in game. 

I am proud to say I have no history of rule breaking and will always plan to keep it that way.

I also would say I get along with the staff and given the opportunity will be looking forward to working with them side by side.

I will always be looking at the future of runex with best interests and how I can assist in the growth of our favorite server.

I appreciate you taking the time to read my application, 

Best wishes, Iron Apa

• Like 3

I'll be completely honest, application is lacking so called "meat" or "depth" as you'd normally see on some other applications. Short & Simple is also good but there isn't much depth into it to keep it short & simple. 

With the Few encounters I've had with you in-game, you seem like the type to quickly jump to assumptions and seem to be very firm on what you believe is right or your own side. While you're fairly active in-game no denying that, I don't see you helping as much in Help CC when it comes to general questions and more. 

As of  now I'm going to have to say -1 No Support, but best of luck on your application.

That is no problems and to be honest ill take any feedback here as im trying to improve myself as a helper on runex, furthermore I cant fully agree about the help cc message as i answer more questions in there than any mod i know, day by day. Of course i understand they get alot of questions through pms, but so do I throughout the day.

I really appreciate the constructive feedback and hope to get to know you better in the future.

Iron apa 

+1!  Iron apa has been a great help for me since just starting the games 8 days ago like inviting me on one of my first raids and decision-making on what I should do first or buy first. Definitely +1 

+1 vise isint wrong in pointing out lack of depth in the application. but from seeing you around, and a few personal encounters... i have no reason to believe your intentions aren't to help people. While that isint always enough, we need people who actually 'want' to help

Thank you, I agree completely, either way I will keep helping the community and strive to make the server as easy and enjoyable no matter the level of experience they have.

Thanks a lot for the feedback and I hope to get the chance to prove that further in game,

Iron apa

2 hours ago, Dont Die Apa said:

furthermore I cant fully agree about the help cc message as i answer more questions in there than any mod i know, day by day.

As a staff member here we are a team. We are all equals in importance and we all do the best we can. You saying you do more than us when you're not even on the staff team makes me think you're not a very good team player. 

We all answer questions in pm's, help cc, public etc. Saying you answer more questions than any staff member shows you are a bit arrogant. There are many times that staff aren't able to answer questions because in the help cc, people are generally fast fingered in their responses. 

Helping out and answering questions isn't a d*ck swinging contest. We do it because we enjoy helping new and returning players alike. 

After seeing Vise's comment last night I wanted to see how you dealt with criticism and from the comment quoted above it's just a -1 from me.

Good luck on your application.

• Like 2

Raw, the question is why do you deserved to be on the team so i answered it, i didn't try to offend anyone with my answer, i can agree with you in many ways but im only being strait to the point and honest, as I would never lie in a application. Also there proof that im on the game more than most mods, there is no doubt that you guys do lots and lots behind the scenes, i was just explaining  that i have put my hours into it and am more than willing to put even more.

Sorry that you took my comment as 'arrogance' i was just stating how much i have worked to get the reputation I have currently and how much i put in that gets un noticed that's all.

Thanks for your time

Iron apa

Gonna have to agree with above criticism.

What points out the most to me is that i never really seen u help in the cc like you are saying.

Only now that you have posted a staff application i see you yell out to pm u for help.

I can't see your pm's,but i can see the cc and yell and i just don't see you help like you claim.

Besides now that you posted an app that i see you yell to pm you if anyone needs help or advice.

So overall for me it's a -1 sorry.

Kind regards,

Abigail

That's fair enough but im on like 18 hours a day so you could imagine that i help people a lot more than you notice, but its fine i get where your coming from and you cant just take my word for it

I get it your on more, i am talking about whenever i am on while you are on, i never see u help in cc or yell as you state.

Not until you had posted your staff application. and as u say so you could imagine, yes i can imagine how much u help when i never see u help in the time span i am online as well.

23 hours ago, Raw said:

As a staff member here we are a team. We are all equals in importance and we all do the best we can. You saying you do more than us when you're not even on the staff team makes me think you're not a very good team player. 

We all answer questions in pm's, help cc, public etc. Saying you answer more questions than any staff member shows you are a bit arrogant. There are many times that staff aren't able to answer questions because in the help cc, people are generally fast fingered in their responses. 

Helping out and answering questions isn't a d*ck swinging contest. We do it because we enjoy helping new and returning players alike. 

After seeing Vise's comment last night I wanted to see how you dealt with criticism and from the comment quoted above it's just a -1 from me.

Good luck on your application.

Hows' that dealing bad with criticism?

What if he is right in what he is saying?

Rather than negatively scoring his application you should offer advice.

1 minute ago, Gim Luck said:

Hows' that dealing bad with criticism?

What if he is right in what he is saying?

Rather than negatively scoring his application you should offer advice.

Furthermore, +1 for apa, I see consistent effort in helping people, yes you may have stated that he's not offering help when you're on, but no one ever thinks of the times where he has helped.

I think that he would be a great addition to the team if you give him a shot.