Sign in to follow this  
Chef kok

Staff app Chef kok.

desired staff position: Any position

2. Your name: Michael

3. Your age: 20

4. Your timezone: Gmt+1 (europe)

5 Average amount of gameplay hours per day: between 6-15 depending on the day

6. Why you should recieve the position: I am a very active member of the community, i am helpfull 90% of the time i am actively talking in cc or yell, In my time played i have gathered a lot of information which i can use to assist other players with and i have been server support on another big server 200+ players a day.

7. I was server support on another big server 200+ players a day but i got demoted because i started playing runex sometimes with my cousin. But after that happend i started to play runex fulltime :).

8. rule-breaking: I never broke any rules in the game.

9. What do you add to our current staff team?: A very active player that will be online most of the day and very active. After playing a couple of hours i dont only focus on training my ironman but i will keep helping the players if they need any source of help.

Thank you for taking the time to read my staff app. have a great day             Michael-.

App is poorly written mainly just stated that you’re active and we’re staff on another server doesn’t have any depth as to why you deserve a staff position. 

Requirements also state that you must be an active member of the community for at least 30 days but your forums account shows a join date of Sunday last week. 

I’m going to have to say -1 no support.

I have never seen you in-game or even helping yet you claim you're "very active in the community" 
You say in your time played you have gathered a lot of information to help people but I really just don't see it considering you've only got 8 logins aBBLWGD.png 

Being staff on another server is great and all but the fact that you said you were demoted because you left that game for Runex doesn't show stability by any means. It shows me that you up and left your responsibilities from that server. 

I'm going to have to -1 this application simply because it looks like you've lied on it.
Nonetheless, good luck on your application.

As Raw said, application seems very infertile and doesn’t hold any qualities within.

Being that said, 
Good look on your app.