Java

Java Uninstalled, Thanks and Farewell ♨️

To all,

First and foremost, I want to thank the community of RuneX for never giving up and continuing to bring life to this game, without your constant support I don't think Ryan or Nate could ever produce such masterpiece(s). My time here has always been to have fun, meet new friends and to give back to the community as much as I possibly can! It's time I focus on some real goals I have in life and change my perspective on certain things. Runescape will forever be the best game and RuneX falls swiftly behind it! ❤️

2bvabqU.png

@Raw @Basil @James @Black Wax @Iron Logic @RogueMX @RawrUwU @52xp @Abigail @Vise @Ralph

It's been a pleasure.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Sad to see you go Java, i hope everything goes well and that you will accomplish the goals you have set for yourself.

I wish you nothing but the best, be safe on your journeys and take care!

Kind regards,

Abigail

• Thanks 1

Sorry to see you're leaving, Java.

Keep in touch with us, you know where we are.

Good luck, ❤️

• Thanks 1

We spoke about this earlier and it's a little sad to hear that you're going to quit.
I do hope you'll play occasionally because you shouldn't stop doing something you love to do in your spare time. 

I'm sure you thought long and hard about this choice and there's nothing I can really say to keep you here but please stay in the discord with us and chat with us every now and then ❤️ 

Love ya brother and you should always feel welcome to play Runex no matter what other people think. Take care my friend.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, you're not allowed to leave.

I will be contacting your local Congress-person shortly 

• Thanks 1

I'll see you in a few months when the claws of Runex finally drag you back, 

Glad we got to talk a bit after all these years and bury the hatchet. Wish you luck in life and hope your ventures go well as real life achievements are forever and I've been told 'Maxed Prime on Runex' isn't a great addition to a resume. 

• Thanks 1

Sad to see you go Java.

Wish you the best of luck accomplishing whatever your goals may be. Hopefully you'll still pop in to say hello :)

Take care buddy!

• Thanks 1

sad to see you go, had a lot of fun running around kharazzi with you. hope to see you back some day but until then, best of luck with life, you'll be missed for sure:)

• Thanks 1

Sad to see you go, we’ve had some fun times. Take care in the real world ❤️

Hope to see you making a comeback eventually

• Thanks 1

Sad to see you go bro, we weren't friends for long but you're a really cool dude. I wish you the best in your future endeavors 

• Thanks 1

I feel I should post since you hooked me up big guy. You're obviously a really nice dude and I appreciate what you did for me! Good luck with everything and hopefully by the time you come back I won't have lost your stuff to Raw and Tranq :P

• Haha 1

Really sad to see you go Java. I do hope you pop by once in a while on Discord and say hi!

Happy IRLing ❤️

• Thanks 1

Didn't speak to you much, seemed like a sound lad. Hope you'll pop in every now and then.

GL on your life goals, hopefully they come to fruition! 

Take care mah dude, safe travels and goodluck in whatever goals you are seeking outside virtual world

java, it really has been a pleasure playing along side of  you. I am very sad to see you go. But I do wish you the best with all your future endeavors. Being a bit part of the community on RuneX you will most definitely be missed!

1 hour ago, Vextar said:

java, it really has been a pleasure playing along side of  you. I am very sad to see you go. But I do wish you the best with all your future endeavors. Being a bit part of the community on RuneX you will most definitely be missed!

you-stupid-or-e30ebe13d2.jpg