Stef

pce

I now know what rolla meant when he said I did him a favour, holding the eco is more of a curse than anything. The server has been getting very very stale, the new update is already a flop only a few days in. I personally love it but it's nearly always dead. New staff (current staff are doing an amazing job but the workload is becoming too much for them) and major updates are needed in order for this server to head in the right direction. This server has amazing coding don't get me wrong, just need to implement updates that excite players and keep them busy. Also address the lack of staff issue ASAP. A few major players of this server have quit over the past week, including the top donator, top ironman, and a staff member. That has to tell you something. Also here's a side note, people will ride your dick when you're the richest just to be on your good side and try to get free shit (don't give anyone shit deejay) a lot of two faced people, it's pretty funny. Regardless I had a great time on this server and met some amazing people (you know who you are) it just got to the point where I was so bored that I ended up gambling and giving my bank away lol.  Thanks for everything runex, take care. 

-stef

Edited by Stef

Fuuck, came outta nowhere, I went offline for maybe an hour, come back and you're gone </3 

Glad I met you, good luck moving forward 

• Like 1

Was always a great guy and was nice too me all the time (apart from when i'm telling jokes). Sound lad, take care my dude. Hope you return in the future.

• Like 1

No one believes me that holding eco is actually more of a cancerous curse then anything, mostly because no one can achieve end game like that. But sorry to hear that you've left @Stef hit me up in private message if ya find another server my guy.

2 hours ago, Crixuz said:

wtf, i just hop online and see that you are gone ? 

sorry to leave you like that dude :( 

1 hour ago, Rolla said:

No one believes me that holding eco is actually more of a cancerous curse then anything, mostly because no one can achieve end game like that. But sorry to hear that you've left @Stef hit me up in private message if ya find another server my guy.

I completely understand everything you said to me now, will do my man.