Oh dear

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

I first started playing Runescape back in 2001, since then the game has gone through many changes, and I have ridden these with both joy and sorrow. When Old School was released, I was overjoyed because 2007 was a very special time for me in the game, and real life. Since then it has become toxic in both RS3 and OSRS, pushing me away from the game. Lately I haven't been as interested in the game, and have found myself forcing myself to play. I first found this server through Sohans first video on youtube, and it rekindled my joy for the game. I have since been able to enjoy the pvm and skilling side of the game, sadly without my favorite skill, construction. There have been times on this server where I have experienced true joy, and also times where I hated myself and the people who played. I need some time to get back into music, and other things I enjoy. This wont be my last time logging into the game, and I'll be on discord from time to time as well. I will cherish the friends I made here, and am sad to see some of them go.

• Like 1

Another Runex OG is quitting </3 

dark times for us :-(

peace brotha, best of luck wherever life may lead you <3

Oh dear! :(

Honestly wasn't expecting this. You're such a chillah bro, come back soon for some late night pking with the boys. 
See you around, hope you pop by every now and then!

Did not excpect this whatsoever, sad to see you go my man.. Hope to talk to you on discord sometime soon <3

you've helped me out a lot, respectful and genuine person - i hope to see you back soon.

Farewell homie, been a blast pking and chilling with you! 

On this day, wilderness skillers were that bit safer. :'(

Deary me, One of my dons :'( One of the great bank standers. Sad to see you go dude.

Take care.

Sad to see you go my man :( all the best with wherever life takes you!