Thoughtful

Double Xp Weeked.

6 hours ago, Thoughtful said:

Title says it all. This attracts players and most servers already have it. I'm sure everyone would like that!

What about 1.5x xp saturdays?

Maybe that would still be appealing, but make it less easy.

1 hour ago, po said:

What about 1.5x xp saturdays?

Maybe that would still be appealing, but make it less easy.

Hey Po,

Perhaps just the first weekend of the launch we do double exp, and every other weekend 1.5?

Thanks,

Private Sector

Well it's up to the owners tbh, but for the long time I have played Spawnpk, I can only remember there being 1 double xp weekend.

Although everyone would like it, it has it's benefits and disadvantages for the server.

8 minutes ago, po said:

Well it's up to the owners tbh, but for the long time I have played Spawnpk, I can only remember there being 1 double xp weekend.

Although everyone would like it, it has it's benefits and disadvantages for the server.

Hey Po,

Yeah I've never really played SPK, but true that. Just wish we had some sort of interaction with staff on here.

Thanks,

Private Sector

1 hour ago, Sector said:

Hey Po,

Yeah I've never really played SPK, but true that. Just wish we had some sort of interaction with staff on here.

Thanks,

Private Sector

What sort of interaction?
Right now you will get the most tbh, since it is the start, Ryan, and other admins, plus a lot of staff are on all the time, unlike spawnpk.

7 minutes ago, po said:

What sort of interaction?
Right now you will get the most tbh, since it is the start, Ryan, and other admins, plus a lot of staff are on all the time, unlike spawnpk.

Hey Po,

Just some sort of notification, that something has been noted etc, I know Nick hasn't eve made a forum account yet, but I see him in-game. Just something you know?

Thanks,

Private Sector

They for sure should hold an event this weekend, not exactly sure if it should be a double xp weekend though.