Rolla

This time its for good

Farewell,

I've spent a lot of time here on RuneX, and its been a stress reliever and causer for the last few months. I've met a lot of amazing players, who have turned into friends. For those of you; I can always be reached on Discord. I left this server not on a negative term, but on a good note. While I doubt I will ever come back, just know I had a ton of fun and all 35 days played was well worth it.

@Ryan You really know what you are doing my dude, both your servers run amazing and hands down are the top 2 servers I've ever played. You are very understanding and quick to answer my questions. I hope the best for you and your servers.

@Nate You are a massive troll. But in a good way, awesome to see devs trolling around on the server every once and awhile

@Ramzi you randy. :D

@Roger I wish you all the luck dude, I'm getting my phone fixed this weekend so you need to add me on snapchat for real. You already know how I feel about you bud. <3

@CaptnChris How are you still SS? LMFAO anyways homie you know my RSN, hit me up on osrs if you ever see me on my dude.

@Kliksa So if I empty my bank you still gonna de-iron? :D only kidding

@oh dear We must over throw these EU staff smh

@allymcd my dear ally.. you already know man... never trade or give away that divine or green my dude. Sucks we murdered Billy...

@Samuel You a champ man, biggest heart I've known in a person. You care a lot about a man you've never met in real life. Stay golden.

@oops Honestly destroyed my last bit of motivation seeing you quit. I hope you the best in whatever you do

@Bar gang gang, I better keep my rank doe :D

@One Finish the mission my dude.

@Stef Remember what I told you man, stay humble, ignore the hate, it comes with the position.

Shout out to all my other dudes that always showed me love.

@DigYouOut @kong @Uloveme @Rex @Clair @Schwartz2 @Deejay303 @Asuna @paintaxe

For your viewing pleasure, I wanted to go out as a true gambler, so heres my last bet, (yes I know I over payed 14b)

Q7grZ5c.png

and some random fun

Not sure how to imbed gifs, but heres me emptying a pink

https://gyazo.com/61c278b841875de58ed604e12dd2c13e

NgVWakL.png

cZknBLO.png

PVIvF3C.png

Pv9WyPc.png

Old ass pic of my stats

S4KRxWK.pngQrEtRFg.png

and ofc maxed now

zuoFLqM.png

lfPLdlZ.png

Y4COecN.png

Cya <3

Edited by Rolla
  • Like 6

Hope all goes well for you Rolla, was a pleasure to get to know you.

• Like 1

Here we go again </3

Joined the server literally 3 days after me, so I've known you the entire time I've played Runex. Always been one of the soundest guys on the here, and been a great friend to me, and to the server. Done a lot more for the server and the community than almost anyone else I can think of.

Very sad to see you go again, but I know you'll be moving on to better things.

I know you'll figure out what you want to do with you future post-marines and I know you'll thrive. 

All the best man, much love <3 xxx

• Like 2

Sad to see you go man - We only recently started hanging out but I can safely say you're a an awesome guy and hope you pop in every now an then, Captain.

Lamped.

Edited by Bar
  • Like 1

From what I've seen you were a pretty chill dude. I haven't been active recently, but I wish the best for you in the future! Stay chill

People gave you a lot of shit but I gotta say you're a stand-up dude and you stay true to your word. Will most definitely remember what you told me, take care man and all the best!

• Like 1

This was seriously sad news to wake up to this morning, first oops and now you, this week has been a tough one.

I'm glad you reached the end of your playing days on happy terms but its a shame I'm finally going to have to use discord more to communicate with you, I wish you all the best in life my man.

Adios my lad, stay golden.

Wow it's hard to see you quit Rolla! You were an amazing guy and im sure the whole server wil miss you! I wish you best of luck in all what you do and maybe we meet again in the future :)

Farewell homie, server will be worse off without you that's for sure. 

CHANGE THE NAME OF THE GAMBLER TO ROLLA AND MAKE HIM WEAR PINK PHAT OR RIOT!

• Like 1

I, and the majority will surely feel a difference when you are gone.

Good luck in everything that you do man, and I really hope you will return some day.

Goodbye Rolla.

Edited by DigYouOut