Brooks

Want to switch mode

I want to switch from Normal mode, Nick said that is not possible, but it is possible to delete my account so I can recreate it. Can this please be done?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, Brooks said:

I want to switch from Normal mode, Nick said that is not possible, but it is possible to delete my account so I can recreate it. Can this please be done?

Thanks!

Hello,

Perhaps I would reach out to Ryan via PM, I doubt he'll respond for a while because he is busy, with it being the week of the launch. 

All the best,

Private Sector

This is a good feature, I don't know why the mods asked for the switching of modes to be removed.

A lot of people can misjudge the speed of levelling in a certain mode (hence the complaints about prime on the forums), choose the wrong mode by accident, of just flat out change their mind.

I think there needs to be a way to change mode.

@Faith pots Thanks! I asked in Help CC about changing modes and was told by a Mod, I forget which one, to post here to have my account deleted. I want to keep my username, so I thought deleting the account would be easiest.

29 minutes ago, Brooks said:

@Faith pots Thanks! I asked in Help CC about changing modes and was told by a Mod, I forget which one, to post here to have my account deleted. I want to keep my username, so I thought deleting the account would be easiest.

Alright mate, your account is reset. You can now choose a gamemode again.

Closed.