Sign in to follow this  
combat test

Kebbits

Limit kebbit cave to 1 account per IP address. Additionally, offer a kebbit instance with 3 kebbits and 1 rock inside. Entry usual 2.5m or whatever you'd spend on PoH portal. 

There is just too many people. I want to be able to chill and not have to compete with 5 people for a couple kebbits 

Have you tried catching kebbits in the Rabbit Hole's Dragon Lair room?

Yeah me neither. Kebbits need an decrease instead of increase. I've gotten kebbits easily throughout the event, just as beckalt.

Just now, Redistance said:

Dude chill and enjoy the game, you have 20 days left to get all rewards :D

Thats what im trying to do. The caves are crowded. Add an instance to fix crowding issues. Not as big of a deal as u guys seem to think

Pop up some cold coca cola and listen to sea shanty 2, you'll get there fam

15 minutes ago, Wings said:

Have you tried catching kebbits in the Rabbit Hole's Dragon Lair room?

Have you? Go look down there 

1 minute ago, Wings said:

Dont spam the post with un necessary crap. 

They spawn very quickly. Also the event just started so you can expect to see less players in cave every day.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wings said:

Exactly, or just hear some Lofi Vibes, talk with ppl while you farm kebbits :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Redistance said:

Exactly, or just hear some Lofi Vibes, talk with ppl while you farm kebbits :D

Guys this isn't a post about how to come to terms with or deal with the over crowding. This post is giving solutions to fix the crowding issue. 

2 minutes ago, combat test said:

Guys this isn't a post about how to come to terms with or deal with the over crowding. This post is giving solutions to fix the crowding issue. 

Well the reality is that you should calm down, since you are with an air of greatness and sendint people to +1 the post as if you were a god, we are trying to help you calm down and not stress, however what you are sending people to shut up and telling them what to do

Well the reality is that you should calm down, since you are with an air of greatness and sendint people to +1 the post as if you were a god, we are trying to help you calm down and not stress, however what you are sending people to shut up and telling them what to do

I'm not doing any of that besides asking people to +1 if they agree. You're making pointless irreverent comments on the post. I feel the caves are crowded. I'm offering solutions to fix the crowding. Simple and easy to understand. 

The sad part is that your the only one complaining about that ... gl with that buddy

Actually you are the only one here complaining. My point is straight forward and easy to understand. I'm sorry you have such a small brain you can't understand new ideas that differ from your current reality. I'm sorry you so badly feel the need to argue with me over this. You seem to be the one that needs to relax buddy. Get off my post

1 minute ago, combat test said:

Actually you are the only one here complaining. My point is straight forward and easy to understand. I'm sorry you have such a small brain you can't understand new ideas that differ from your current reality. I'm sorry you so badly feel the need to argue with me over this. You seem to be the one that needs to relax buddy. Get off my post

We are trying to relax you complaining about "the cave is crowded send help" xddd

We are trying to relax you complaining about "the cave is crowded send help" xddd

It's a suggestion in the suggestion section of the forum. You cant be this stupid. 

Can someone lock this thread so it doesn’t become a shitfest?

2 minutes ago, GodDoesDrugs said:

Can someone lock this thread so it doesn’t become a shitfest?

There is no need for it to. People act like children.

I just made a suggestion, people should +1 and state their reasons or -1 and state their reasons. This shid isn't an argument.