Sign in to follow this  
pibbxtra

Jailed for Muiltilogging when it is two seperate people and devices? is there a solution?

15: Multilogging

• You CAN NOT HAVE MORE THEN 1 ACCOUNT IN THE WILDERNESS AT ANY GIVEN TIME. (This includes when pvming).
  • You CAN NOT use more than one account to fight the same bosses.
  • The Kharazi jungle is classed as the wilderness, therefore you can't have one account in the jungle aswell as in the wilderness.

So recently while my brother and I were trying to kill the Easter dragon. we were both jailed by "Abigail" and "Humpy" For multi-logging, the mods stated that because we are under the same UID we are not allowed to boss or pk together, we were given a warning. 

My question is why is there not a solution to this?

or at least a workaround for the time being.

I understand that we appear under the same IP address and UID.

Nobody is "multi-logging", we are on separate devices.

can someone make note of this and just let us play together?

What is the solution here?

13 minutes ago, pibbxtra said:

I understand that we appear under the same IP address and UID.

See, here's the part where you admitted to multilogging. 

a UID is a device ID so if you were on the same UID that means it's the same computer on both accounts. 
Just don't have both of your accounts at the Easter dragon fam, it's not a big deal. 

As Raw said,

Both accounts matched the same UID, the UID is the computers identity and they would not match if he uses a different device. 

Try going into a raid together, if it doesn’t allow you, you shouldn’t both be in wildy.

36 minutes ago, Raw said:

See, here's the part where you admitted to multilogging. 

a UID is a device ID so if you were on the same UID that means it's the same computer on both accounts. 
Just don't have both of your accounts at the Easter dragon fam, it's not a big deal. 

We are not on the same pc. This is what one of that mods stated that our uids were the same.

34 minutes ago, GodDoesDrugs said:

As Raw said,

Both accounts matched the same UID, the UID is the computers identity and they would not match if he uses a different device. 

Try going into a raid together, if it doesn’t allow you, you shouldn’t both be in wildy.

We have both tried raiding together and it works, this is what they told us. That our uids matched. He is on an hp omen, and i am on a ryzen 1500x custom build, we are not on the same computer.

I think you might want to speak to a member of staff on Discord. Potentially they may find a work around for you both but they still have to protect the integrity of RuneX and still enforce the I.P issue..

For now I would recommend NOT to go in the wilderness OR raid together for the time being.

43 minutes ago, GodDoesDrugs said:

As Raw said,

quit copying me for post count or i'll snap ya penis.

8 minutes ago, pibbxtra said:

We have both tried raiding together and it works, this is what they told us. That our uids matched. He is on an hp omen, and i am on a ryzen 1500x custom build, we are not on the same computer.

I don't have access to your allmatch or uidmatch so I can't really say much but if they said you were on the same UID that's cos they uidmatched. If you are on 2 dif computers just take a pic with a timestamp and write runex on it.  both of y'all put a thumbs up with your comps next to eachother, idk.

That'll prove to the staff that you're 2 different individuals and honestly, they get the whole brother speech 100x a week but since most of the world is stuck in their houses right now the brother stuff is a huge possibility.

Just now, GodDoesDrugs said:

I think you might want to speak to a member of staff on Discord. Potentially they may find a work around for you both but they still have to protect the integrity of RuneX and still enforce the I.P issue..

For now I would recommend NOT to go in the wilderness OR raid together for the time being.

Okay, that is definitely the help i was looking for, i will do that, thank you.

2 minutes ago, Raw said:

I don't have access to your allmatch or uidmatch so I can't really say much but if they said you were on the same UID that's cos they uidmatched. If you are on 2 dif computers just take a pic with a timestamp and write runex on it.  both of y'all put a thumbs up with your comps next to eachother, idk.

That'll prove to the staff that you're 2 different individuals and honestly, they get the whole brother speech 100x a week but since most of the world is stuck in their houses right now the brother stuff is a huge possibility.

I mean that sounds a bit much, lol. But i think i will join the discord and try to figure out what's going on. Talk to someone and see if the same ip address is the problem, the uid. Or if playing together on the same network is just against the rules. But whatever it maybe ill try to comeback, and hopefully clarify the rules.

4 minutes ago, Raw said:

!PlsSnap

4 minutes ago, pibbxtra said:

I mean that sounds a bit much, lol. But i think i will join the discord and try to figure out what's going on. Talk to someone and see if the same ip address is the problem, the uid. Or if playing together on the same network is just against the rules. But whatever it maybe ill try to comeback, and hopefully clarify the rules.

Cause the way they put it, its seems like 2 different devices on the same network was the issue. That even being on seprate devices didn't even matter. Hopefully there is more clarity to this.

Edited by pibbxtra
typo

The what one of the staff said is a misunderstanding, as i did check and it as not the same computer, but i was writing the warning up.

And during that i didn't mention that it was just the same ip.

Thing is we have had a lot of issues like this in the past and get told the whole brother scenario a lot. and plenty of times in the past it has been the same person on both computers.

I however messaged James, our admin and he will respond to this once he can.

Got told in the past that the whole brother thing isn't accepted, but that has been a while now.

If James will say its fine then i will remove the warning obviously.

Kind regards,

Abigail

3 minutes ago, Abigail said:

The what one of the staff said is a misunderstanding, as i did check and it as not the same computer, but i was writing the warning up.

And during that i didn't mention that it was just the same ip.

Thing is we have had a lot of issues like this in the past and get told the whole brother scenario a lot. and plenty of times in the past it has been the same person on both computers.

I however messaged James, our admin and he will respond to this once he can.

Got told in the past that the whole brother thing isn't accepted, but that has been a while now.

If James will say its fine then i will remove the warning obviously.

Kind regards,

Abigail

I understand that the "we are bothers thing" is worn out, but that's the reality of it, hopefully you guys could see that me and "theboymikey" were typing on our own

and on our own PC's.

hopefully us playing together isn't an issue

I do know it was 2 different computers, but we chatted a bit about that in game , lets just wait to see what James says.

If he says as long as its 2 different uid's than i will obviously remove the warnings that is a given,

Just a easy thing to get taken advantage off, but i (we) went off with what has been told in the past, if it was a 1 time situation then i will keep that in mind for future dealings with it.

For now i will leave it at this and let james comment once he can, should be today.

Kind regards,

Abigail

After looking into this situation:

You were jailed on the account "Pibbxtra", you sat at jail, and never said anything. You were then jailed on your alt, you then decided to say something, and the first thing you said was "Can I get my money back".

From what I'm seeing it looks like your trying to get around the rules by saying "My brother is playing". The pure amount of times we've heard this excuse for multi-logging events is uncountable, hence we aren't able to believe this story.

I'll un-jail your accounts however; If you're caught in there at the same time again and we believe that it's you playing both accounts, you'll be jailed for the remainder of the Easter event.

And in future, if you wish to discuss a punishment you've received, do it through the appeal system, or through a staff members private messages.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1