Luna

Will return in the future

Leaving Runex for a while, probably will return in the future just too much going on in real life.
I used to come to this server to leave the real world, and enjoy myself.. I can no longer do that because of the community, I can no longer handle it..
Who knows if I will return or not.. met a lot of good friends so if i dont come back i'd just like to thank the following for a good time

@Jesus - chill guy

@Roger - Rogurt rogurt rogurt put my penis in your yogurt p.s. (Where are hill giants?)

@Bar- Doesn't have a 16 y/o gf

@jaz- you're a fucking dickhead but much love 

@Clair- love you babygirl

@Oh dear- gonna miss ya

@CaptnChris- you show a lot of tough love but inside you're such a sweetheart i hope things go well for you

@Rolla- lend me your bank card

@Kliksa- your accent turns me on..

Last but not least.. @Macklinn- you're an utterfag but your stupidity makes me enjoy the game hope your adventures go well.

I'd like you all to post some funny moments we've had in the past, and or pictures. I'd enjoy them.

Edited by Luna

Only just started hanging out with you, and can confirm you don't have a 16 y/o girlfriend, going to miss you. :x Fun times, see you around bro.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bar said:

Only just started hanging out with you, and can confirm you don't have a 16 y/o girlfriend, going to miss you. :x Fun times, see you around bro.

Knew I forgot someone couldn't remember your name for some reason but, gonna miss you too man. Of course no 16 y/o girlfriend only 14!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roger said:

My yogurt = best yogurt

-Rogurt

Lovely quote mate.