Sign in to follow this  
GymBoy

Feeling scammed

I saved up weeks of pvming to be able to buy a grand looting bag. Now that i have bought it, it just fills up with junk items like ashes and rune items...

Feeling pretty scammed about this, 10B worth of items i could have spended on gear.

Refund or a filter update.

"auto grab loot from kills if space is available" 

whats not to understand? :))

use it at kraken, with herbecide and you will not regret you bought it.. 

5 minutes ago, Notas B1tch said:

"auto grab loot from kills if space is available" 

whats not to understand? :))

use it at kraken, with herbecide and you will not regret you bought it.. 

everyone was so hyped about it.. 

i have it on 3 accounts, i think its dope..

Theres only very few monsters that drops ashes, use a bonecrusher, herbecide and charming imp to prevent your looting bag to get full right away.

When using GLB, think about monsters you can kill most of before getting an inventory full. like if you fill your GLB with seeds, Ring of wealths (noted) and uncut dragon stone (noted) you can etc. kill black demons for hours, without really losing a good drop, same goes with kraken because of the many herb drops (herbicide)

Edited by Notas B1tch
cool
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 8:55 AM, Notas B1tch said:

i have it on 3 accounts, i think its dope..

Theres only very few monsters that drops ashes, use a bonecrusher, herbecide and charming imp to prevent your looting bag to get full right away.

When using GLB, think about monsters you can kill most of before getting an inventory full. like if you fill your GLB with seeds, Ring of wealths (noted) and uncut dragon stone (noted) you can etc. kill black demons for hours, without really losing a good drop, same goes with kraken because of the many herb drops (herbicide)

Black demons have good drops? Please expand.

3 hours ago, Nat said:

Black demons have good drops? Please expand.

They drop 50 noted ring of wealths which is the best way to get them for the 2500 needed to craft god rings. They also drop 250 noted uncut dragonstones for crafting xp and a lot of noted caskets, which can lead to a decent amount of money when you save up a lot.