Welcome to my Combat Guide, here I have tried to create the best guide possible for all combat styles.     Helm: Frost Slay > Frost Chompy > Infernal halo > Any other fused Slay helm  Amulet: Arcane stream neck > Sang pend > Cursed neck > occult  Cape: Enchanted god cape > 3rd age cloak > Completionist cape > God max cape > God cape(i)  Arrow/blessing: Chaos blessing > Efficency blessing > Infinity blessing  Mainhand: Cursed kodai > 3rd age wand > Kodai > Zuriels staff > Staff of light > Nardah wand  Offhand: Intrinsic arcane shield > Book of verzik > Frozen Wyvern shield > Book of infinity  > Book of chaos  Chest: Ancestral > Nardah > Cursed > Ahrim  Legs: Ancestral > Nardah > Cursed > Ahrim  Gloves: Tormented brace (or) > Corrupted brace (i) > Tormented brace  Boots: Molten > Brimstone > Grand > Arcan > Devout   Ring:  Crystal ring (i) > Thermonuclear ring (i) > Ring of darkness > Thermonuclear ring > Lava ring   Useful Pets: Shadow/Blood/Hydro Phoenix, Wolperbeast, Gravitonic bork, Cursed wraith      First setup: Special equipment: Oceanic, boosts damage for Tridents by: 5 for the top, 4 for legs and 3 for the hat (hat not shown in this setup).
 Current BIS setup if you like using tridents(Single target only). Using a Wolperbeast or cursed wraith is highly recommendet in this setup. Second setup: Special equipment: Blood shaman (currently discontinued), boosts blood spell dmg by 10% per piece. Current BIS setup for blood barraging. Using a Blood phoenix will give you an extra 10% dmg and 15% accuracy boost.  Third setup: Special equipment: Tome of shadows, boosts your shadow spell dmg by 33%, making it the hardest hitting mage spell on RuneX. Using a Shadow phoenix will give you an extra 10% damage and 15% accuracy boost.    Other Gear Tipps: - Using full Ahrims with an Amulet of the damned will boost your damage by 33%  - Tome of fire can be enchanted and will increase fire spell dmg by 75%  - Tome of shadows increases shadow spell dmg by 33%  - Ancient Staff enchantment will make your ancient staff untradeable, add 15% mage damage and gives +10% bloodspell heal  - Completing the ‘Ace of the arena’ achievement will unlock the god capes (i) and will give you enough tokens to buy a master wand+book of infinity  - Buying a Catalytic pouch from the runecoin shop will give you a infinite source of catalytic runes  - Using a staff of light + arcane stream necklace will give you a 25% accuracy boost. Usefull for bosses with high defence  - Brimstone staff is BIS on a single target slayer monster        Helm: Lava Slay > Crestbearer Helm > Any other fused Slay helm > Infernal halo Amulet: Amulet of zealots > Sanguinesti pendant > Amulet of the damned (t) > Amulet of torture    Cape: Comp cape > Grand max > Meteorite cape > Cape of myth (i) > Infernal cape > TokHaar-Kal  Arrow/blessing: Efficency blessing > War blessing > Cursed blessing > Chaos blessing  Mainhand: Scythe of vitur > Cerberite halberd > Dark sunspear > Dragon hunter lance > Elder Zamorak spear > Sunspear > Elder saradomin sword > Kharazi spear (e)  Offhand: Avernic defender > Dragon defender (t) > Cursed defender > Dragon defender   Chest: Crestbearer > Draconic > Elder bandos > Fighter torso (e ) > Justiciar > Shayzien > Cursed >  Legs: Crestbearer > Draconic > Elder bandos > Justiciar > Shayzien > Cursed  Gloves: Ferocious > Grand > Warria > Justiciar armguard >  Karamja > Molten  Boots: Grand > Warria > Primordial > Brimstone > Molten > Devout  Ring: Grand ring (i) > Ring of war > Brimstone ring (i) > Grand ring > Lava ring   Useful Pets: Gravitonic bork, Cursed wraith, Gladiator/Berserker titan  Useful spec weapons: Brackish blade > Statius warhammer > Dragon warhammer > Dark Sunspear > Bandos godsword      First setup: Bis setup for monsters with a 2x2 or larger hitbox. Scythe also does 1 hit splat of area damage per monster in a 1x3 are in front of you. Scythe will only deal 80% of it’s normal damage unless charged with vials of blood.  Second setup: Bis setup for monsters with a 1x1 hitbox or special cases (vasa crystals, corp etc)  Third setup: Shayzien, Bis setup against dragons and demons (lava slay helm if youre on slay task)    Other Gear Tipps: - Using Ring of war with bandos chest, tassys and a war blessing will give you a 6.75% damage and accuracy boost. Making it 4th BIS gear  - Using Holy ring with Justiciar plate, legs and devotion boots will give you a 6.75% damage and accuracy boost, making it 3rd BIS gear  - Karamja gloves 3 can be bought for 2.5k trading sticks and will increase the damage you deal with spears and hastas by 15%  - TokHaar-Kal cape can be bought for 200k tokkul or is free after completing the ‘Fight Caves 2’ achievement  - Buying Fighter torso (i) with runex pts is a good starter meele body  - Completing the ‘Jungle Rumble 2’ achievement will give you a free Kharazi spear (p++) (can be upgraded to (e ) with the enchantment scroll from the runecoin shop)  - Completing the ‘Money Monsoon 2’ and ‘Task master 3’  achievement will give you a free chaotic mystery box  - Brimstone hammer gets a 33% damage boost if youre on slay task, making it the go to weapon for cerberus since you can wear a spectral spirit shield with it   - Dragon hunter lance gets a 25% accuracy and damage increase when fighting dragons, using the bis Shayzien setup with dhl at olm will almost be as strong as using a tbow in a morrigans setup        Helm: Crestroot > Earth slay > Lava Chompy hat > Any other fused Slay helm > Molten Chompy   Amulet: Amulet of ranging (t) > Amulet of Zealots > Sanguinesti Pendant > Amulet of Nardah  Cape: Completionist > Vorkath max > Grand max > Ava’s (t) > Cape of myth (i) Arrow/blessing: Blunt arrow > Dragon arrow > Amethyst arrow > Efficency blessing   Mainhand: Cursed twisted bow > Twisted bow > Zaryte > Blowpipe > Zamorak  bow > Abyssal cbow  Offhand: Dragonfire ward > Twisted buckler > Book of verzik > Book of chaos  Chest: Crestroot > Hydra > Darkroot > Morrigan’s > Elder Armadyl > Lava > Kharazi > Armadyl  Legs: Crestroot > Hydra > Darkroot > Morrigan’s > Elder Armadyl > Lava > Kharazi > Armadyl  Gloves: Hydra > Archon > Grand > Molten > Corrupted brace (i) > Karamja   Boots: Hydra > Grand > Molten > Archon > Brimstone > Devout  Ring: Grand ring (i) > Kharazi ring (i) > Ring of law > shaman ring (i) > Crystal ring (i)  Useful Pets: Gravitonic bork, Cursed wraith, Angelic swift-eagle      First setup: Zaryte bow will be your best dps for monsters that have high defence or places where quicker attackk speed would benefit.  Second setup: Hardest hitting range setup in RuneX. Only viable for bosses with high HP and mage attack bonuses.    Other Gear Tipps: - Using Ring of law with Armadyl chest, skirt and armadyl boots will give you a 6.75% damage and accuracy boost  - Using Unholy ring with zamorak bow, zamorak chaps and d’hide body will give you a total damage and accuracy increase of 11.75% making it a very good dps setup  - Kharazi blessing will increase your damage and accuracy by 1% for each Kharazi item equipped  - Enchanting a Magic shortbow at the imbue wizard will get you a good starter range weapon  - Brimstone bow is better than blowpipe (only if youre on slay task)       - Using twisted (range) Imbued (mage) Infernal (meele) or Enchanted (all in one) hearts will boost your stats more than potions and can be reactivated every 5min  - Using the perk boost on your maxcape will boost your stats every 5min  - Using 3-4 (depends on prayer bonus) prayer accessories on your pet will give you unlimited prayer points  - Lava pendant is a good tribrid ammy and will 100% protect you against dragonfire  - Infernal elixirs increase your PVM damage by 25% for 1 hour  - Slayer gloves and Insulated boots can be bought from the slayer master and will increase you damage by 5% on slay task (only recommendet if you alrdy bough a fused slayerhelm)  - Buying both slayer emblems from the slayer master will boost your droprate by 15% if youre on slay task  - Using Herbicide and bonecrusher while pvming will give you aton of free pray+herb xp   - Devotion boots give you alot of prayer bonus and increase your soulsplit heal cap by 3 making them very usefull for raids and cerberus  - Corrupted brace or amulet will prevent all your Pvp gear (Statius, Zuriels, Vestas and Morrigans) from degrading  - Full shayzien prevents you from taking dragonfire damage and youre immune to venom, bis meele gear for olm in Chambers of xerics   - Use a gilded cannon where ever you can, it will boost your dps by alot      Hope you all found this guide helpfull and if you have any suggestions or if i missed something please pm me ingame! 😆   Special Thanks to: @Traviscruz @Mictain and @Basil for helping me with this guide!  -Romp     Edit 2/2/20: Added New items from the update of 2/2/20  Edit 18/4/20: Added New items from the update of 18/4/20