Alive

Tips+Tricks playing RuneX!

8XrYFIm.png

Add +5 minutes to your Nardah Minigame solo trip for 10 minute trips - Log into an alt account and use a Nardah Scroll onto your main account (both accounts must have a Nardah Scroll in inventory) then click the 3rd option. Once both accounts teleport into the minigame make sure to teleport your alt account out. 

This is very helpful for task scrolls + the Pyramid Plunder I, II, III achievements where you will need to kill 1,000+ mummies.

jHGX6nC.png

Barbarian Training while using bow on logs - It's important that you have your Gilded Tinderbox inside your inventory when using logs on bow as this will give you an additional +5% fming experience. It's also helpful to use 2 bows incase you wield the bow while clicking, the bow you are wearing will then go to your inventory.

FnJaxH4.gif

Woodcutting trees that have despawned - This is more of a bug rather than an actual tip. When woodcutting trees always right click the tree and have the 'chop down' option ready. Once the tree despawns click 'chop down' it will then proceed to cut the tree again.

4rKt7Vb.gif

*NEW* Ironman accounts looking for Magic Shortbow, etc. - Enter the Kharazi Minigame! This is one of the most unique and fun minigames RuneX has to offer, if you are a Prime Ironman looking for a Magic Shortbow because your fletching level is not high enough than you should loot the Kharazi Minigame Chests. Tons of supplies can be obtained here.

7jkyMgg.gif

Hunting with Falcon + Laying traps simultaneously - As you are laying traps to catch chinchompas make sure you are wielding a falcon as well. You are able to click a chin from a distance and lay a box-trap simultaneously. This will speed up your xp/hr!

7rm7OkS.gif

Full size scale of your pet - Have a full inventory of 28 items + your pet following you and type ::claimpet. This will send your pet to the ground but in full size! Make sure you pick your pet back up or it will disappear as if it were a normal item dropped. Other players can not loot your pet by doing this.

UbVuaa4.gif

Mass collecting warrior guild tokens - One of the best ways of collecting mass warrior guild tokens is by placing a cannon where I stand on the map. This spot will shoot x2 cannon balls at your opponent as long as you stand in the exact spots I have below, this will speed kill your animated knights. This helps when you are trying to collect 2.5k warrior guild tokens for multiples of torsos if you plan on going for Fighter Torso (e).

It can become much faster too by bringing 2 sets of armour, once you kill the animated armour you can spawn a new one quickly! 

Thanks @Munchgut!

AkD2wl9.gif

If you found this helpful feel free to leave a like, comment, and even tips of your own below and i'll be sure to post more of these in the future.

Thank you!

Edited by Alive
  • Like 3

Some pretty cool tips here,

Though, the extended nardah scroll not being consumed is highly likely a bug, and shouldn't be encouraged. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

Some pretty cool tips here,

Though, the extended nardah scroll not being consumed is highly likely a bug, and shouldn't be encouraged. 

Removed it. 

I'll be sure to post it in bug reports, thanks!

Nice guide, another tip for the warriors guild, bring two sets of armor to spawn a second before you loot, then loot during the spawn animation. Helps speed it up quite a bit.

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2020 at 10:40 PM, Munchgut said:

Nice guide, another tip for the warriors guild, bring two sets of armor to spawn a second before you loot, then loot during the spawn animation. Helps speed it up quite a bit.

I usually brought 5+ sets , filled the grand looting bag with junk and left 4 spaces empty.Then all the tokens went into the the bag and i could spawn them superfast with picking up less stuff.

Overall nice tips +1

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Humpy said:

I usually brought 5+ sets , filled the grand looting bag with junk and left 4 spaces empty.Then all the tokens went into the the bag and i could spawn them superfast with picking up less stuff.

Overall nice tips +1

200iq thinking!

When doing slayer, keep an enchanted gem in your inv. You can get new slayer tasks anywhere in the game with an enchanted gem on you. Also can get a progression bar for your slayer task, so you dont have to keep bouncing back and fourth between the character stats menu. 

• Like 1