Sign in to follow this  
Mr Ric

Mr Ric's Bonus Ball *CASH PRIZES*

Sorry if this isnt allowed - Theres nothing dodgy or no scam involved. Each bet can potentially win 10x the entry fee.

I will run this multiple times a week if there is enough interest! I'm prepared to do lots of work on making this thread look nice with images etc, but i want to be certain its allowed first!

HOW IT WORKS

Each player will see the listed available numbers from 1-14. Once your number is selected it will be placed on a temporary hold until the payment is received in game.

I will use the National Lottery (UK) Thunderball to determine each draws winner. This can be draw up to FOUR times per week. LINK

Each draw will have three different prizes and there will be no cap on the amount of entries. Everytime all 14 numbers are sold I will open up a new draw, for example; The 1b prize may have all numbers sold, in which case i will start a second 1b prize to run alongside it. There could be 1 draw for 1b or 10 draws for 1b, depending on how many numbers are sold. If any draws are part-sold I will offer all entrants the option of a discounted entry with a smaller prize or a refund.

100m (10m Entry)

500m (50m Entry)

1b (100m Entry)