Sign in to follow this  
Dartagnan

Achievement Points

My Prime account shows that it has completed 49 Achievements (after manually adding them all up I should have 50 Points).  But when I sell all of my Achievement gears to shop I only have 30 points.  

Yes I traded every tradeable item off the account to Dart for proof that I am not "overlooking" the item like Help chat keeps suggesting.

If anyone sees a Achievement item in bank please let me know..

azXYa82.pngN68V1v1.png

My only conclusion to this that I can think of is you accidently dropped the achievement item. If this were the case than there needs to be a fix for this, Perdu south of shops should return any lost achievement item. (currently it doesn't)

I'm sure logs will show a dropped item.

That item may have been the Dragon Slayer Gloves, x2 Books or a Spotted Cape + Book.. if 20 points are missing. 

Edited by han solo
  • Like 1

@Dartagnan i shall submit a ticket for you now, this can take up to 48 hours, sometimes longer

Ramzi or Ryan shall reply to this thread.

Hello @Dartagnan,

First I would like to say sorry for the wait on this, these type of things usually do not take this long. 

I have checked your logs (and what you have dropped) but I was not able to finds why you wouldn't have the necessary amount of achievement points. 

I am going to be forwarding this to Ryan as I am sure he will be able to find it. 

Thank you for your patience. 

You likely dropped/emptied the achievement item before we disabled this possibility for untradeable items.

I went ahead and manually gave your achievement point amount the proper balance.

Thanks,
Ryan