Sign in to follow this  
sarcothis

Kree'Ara instance bug

Different videos, having relogged/re-entered instance, all recorded on my main account. 2 were recorded 1-2 days ago, the other about 10 minutes ago. Kree ara (or one of his minions, or the instance itself) is randomly teleporting me around and resetting my aggro while fighting it, making him functionally impossible, except for literally just spam clicking him. this is ridiculous. please get on it. I'm not lagging nor even clicking, its just a bug, and it didnt happen for my first 150 or smth kills (taking place over the last two weeks, about) and randomly started happening 2-3 days ago, soon after which i started recording instances of it happening, which is much more often than i say during the video, and now seems to be happening damn near every time. If other people could try their kree instances, that'd be nice, but i asked around and no one said they had this bug... because no one fights kree like this (yes i know a few people do but i asked several times and they either never responded or werent on, so i couldn't get their input.)

This is not a bug. Kree uses knockback and yes you have to spamclick to regain agro.

it legitimately didnt happen to me for my first yknow, whatever, 100+ kills. was it just hotfixed in? cause it definitely feels like a bug since it didnt happen before. - nor did it happen to me within 5 inferno runs, where you also fight kree. I'm also not seeing this written on the osrs wiki. is there a source for this? It does seem to align with when his grey attack hits, but i literally cannot fathom why it didnt occur in  over 100 kills and then suddenly appeared.

Edit Alright so i found it in the strategies wiki post for kree, indeed he is supposed to knockback - but, in order to counteract this, you're allowed to stand in corners so you cant be knocked back further. on Runex it just sends you several tiles in a random direction, so there's no counterplay, and the only way to effectively fight kree is, as you said 'spamclick' the shit out of it. that's just annoying, and bad for people's finger joints. can we atleast fix it so it doesn't knockback if you're on a wall/corner, or just remove this effect entirely cause its dumb?

extra edit: I've recorded this if anyone cares. but I'm just sayin facts so trust it. Also, kree seems to not have this effect at all on your first kill of him. Despite using the grey knockback attack, i was completly unaffected until my second kill.

Edited by sarcothis
  • Like 1

Kree sometimes bugs out and does not do the knockback for some amount of kills but after some point it starts doing it again. Don't ask me when and why and who...

But it's been that way since the begining of the server.