Sign in to follow this  
sarcothis

make wildy boss droptables correct.

Every other boss in the game (to my knowledge atleast) displays the odds of rolling a table for example, Commander Zilyana has many items; godsword shards, the acb, sgs hilt, etc. on a 1/64 table. so there's a 1/64 chance of getting a drop from among that list of items, making each individual item much lower.

For some ungodly unknown reason, wildy bosses just kinda ignore this and do their own thing, their drop tables displaying the rate of actually getting a specific drop. Now, while i prefer this system, its inconsistency makes it annoying and misleading. Just have all the tables work the same way, and display the rates as, for example, 1/33 GCP, 1/33 cursed casket, 1/33 5x bags of riches. 

i know i must sound like a broken record because this is like, my fourth post relevant to droptables (though most of them have been in suggestions) but it's because it's kinda ridiculous that it's such a simple issue and still isn't correct. Just make them all display their rates one way or the other, either as a table or as item specific drop rates. They shouldn't be displayed both ways, especially without it ever saying which way it works.