touched

Sacred Accessories

So recently we had a update towards the sacred token shop that made everyone want to start grinding for them.

I myself was one of those people who started grinding for them. Being I wanted to get ahold of the zaryte bow, I ended up purchasing 4 sacred accessories thinking it'd help my grind towards. This cost me 40k runecoins(which I wasn't happy with spending, but knew it'd help my account overall) I was thinking the rates would be better then grinding ancient titans in the max guild. 

I killed somewhere near 2k dark beats, and 3-4k black demons(casually testing monsters to see if drop rates differ)

I noticed it's between 1-1k and 1-1.5k per drop. 

This being said, I'd have a better drop rate using my 4x luck pet at ancient titans while also gaining ancient shards and attempting to upgrade them. The drop rate with a 4x luck pet would make it 1-560(this doesn't include gamemode droprate or a row(i)/grand ring)

These accessories should either be buff'd to a more stable drop rate(being that we don't know rates, and i've asked around and people have had the same issues)

If there is no intention of buffing these... I'd really like a refund of my 40k runecoins on my Ironman due to the huge waste of resources to gain these 4 accessories. I could of easily worked towards better upgrades on my account such as darkroot legs or shayzien armor pieces.

It'd be a shame to have these accessories remain worthless in the sense that you should just use luck accessories, or just farm grand crests for the 5x drop.

Would love to hear feedback on this from others who have either used them or understand where I'm coming from.

@Iron Logic @Kyle

I bought 2 sacred accessories way back when you could buy a twisted bow with sacred tokens. But only a week later, Ryan removed all the good sacred token items and replaced them with junk that nobody wanted.  I asked for a refund of the runecoins wasted, but was turned down, so I don't think anyone else will be able to get refunded. 

I have always loved the idea behind sacred, treasure and bonus accessories, since legendary pets have become such an important part of Runex, you can get infinite prayer, huge luck bonuses, huge damage or experience bonuses, etc, the runecoin accessories would break up the meta, allowing players to lose some of the game play benefits for the chance of extra loot. 

Unfortunately this benefit is lost, the rates of all accessories are just abysmal. I used to run 3 treasure accessories due to the dopamine rush you get when you open donor caskets. This meant sacrificing almost all prayer regeneration, meaning I could no longer AFK most activities. But I saw no benefit, I got maybe 1 casket a week, with 3 accessories. 

I currently run 2 sacred accessories, and I have probably had 5 or so drops in the past month, which is okay, but I got 15 sacred tokens within a week of killing some wilderness bosses every now and then. 

Runecoin accessories have such a great concept and have the potential to break up the legendary pet meta in really interesting ways. But they aren't being utilised in the way they should be. I don't think they have been updated in years and are unfortunately outdated. 

I hope they change.

+1 completely, I rarely get a sacred accessory drop, maybe 1.5k per sacred token drop. Needs to be updated.