TravisCruz

QoL Suggestions & More!

Few friends and I have been compiling a list of some QoL suggestions that we want to get your feedback on. If there's anything in particular you'd like me to go into more detail on feel free to ask. 

1. Increase in drop rate from raids for every 50 or 100 raids completed. 2% increase per 100, capping at 1000? (before you think 20% DR increase is op, realize that on average, that's only 2.5 more raids drops per 1000 raids completed.)

2. Abby whip and superior drops announce in chat (not global) 

3. After failing an upgrade with the enchantment chest you get a higher success rate every fail (5%/fail)

4. Re-add wildy boss drops to vip zone 

5. Add rc gems to the sponsor ticket shop

6. Add more bank space (too many custom items came into the game without giving us more bank space)

7. Npc that makes unfinished pots for x-amount of gp

8. Fix firemaking ticks

9. Change 200m skillcapes to lvl120 capes (so they actually have a use, noone will continue cooking etc after 200m xp)

10. Slayer point shop rework, for example let us choose a slay task for points, so we don't waste hours skipping for the right task

11. Boss point perks rework the amount of pts needed for some high tier perks 

12. Rework some of the wisdom exchange items, remove blow pipe etc and make the acces easier for uims (instead of 1-4 maybe just 3+4)

13. Lower the items needed for skilling urns (too hard for irons/uims)  

14. Add points per raid completed (shop could include raid mods) 

15. Let us store pets in our house (even if it makes them untradable)

16. Add something like a springcleaner like on rs3 to crush rune items/etc since bosses drop so many useless rune/etc items.

17. Rework task scroll requirements for irons 

18. Drop highlighter, (like on osbuddy?)   

19. Make caskets (ones with coins/bags of riches in them) stackable

20. Alternative infernal elixir recepie (infernal cape+elixvial = inf elix) (also keep the current one) 

21. Add more flask recepies (restores etc)

22. Add timer for VIP bosses instead of saying "you have already spawned xAmount of bosses today"

23. Timer for when you can vote

Edited by TravisCruz
  • Like 2

also, remove the healing/restore effect from the Altar of the Occult, and then add one to the ::vip zone.

1. Could go either way, + 1

2. As whips are only a 1 in 100 and abby demons can be killed quite quickly, they shouldn't announce.  There would be no point in having them give a chat message when dropped as no other normal items do this.  Rare superior drops should though. 

3. Only support this for the untradable items.

4. They were removed for a very good reason.

5. No support as this would be incredibly P2W regardless of the cost.

6. + 1

7. Only if the cost is high.

8. What's wrong with them? + 1 I guess :P

9. A while ago I suggested reworks for every 200m cape to make them worth obtaining. Making them 104m capes would be an alright fix, but then we would lose the reward for hitting 200m.

10. No way, overcrowding is already an issue, if players could pick their tasks they would be able to farm to a new degree and no-one would be able to do good tasks due to some rich travy boi camping them.

11.  +10 

12. + 1, some of the exchange items are ridiculous.

13.  No support, the urns were added as a way to sink skilling supplies, probably due to all my complaining. Most of the higher end supplies can be farmed, the only issues are the low level supplies.

14. Don't see anything wrong with this, but also don't see any reason to add it. 

15. +10, I'm losing about 40 bank spaces due to pets, especially event pets.

16. + 1

17.  +1, I've dropped so many task scrolls due to terrible item requirements like masters or terrible alch steps.

18.  If it's a simple addition, sure.

19. As much as I would like to support this as I would farm the crap out of wilderness bosses and dark beasts, it would be OP. Maybe if we replace the casket drops with more unstackable junk to fill looting bags. 

20. -1, the current recipe was make to be a grind as infernal elixirs are quite OP. 

21. + 1,

22. + 1

23. + 1

Let’s also throw in drop rate % to show in equipment interface when opened such as:

Off-Task: X%

On Task: Y%

On task being when on a slayer task