vihticslover

swapping

Okay, now before I even start this I don't not want flaming i do not want harassment I do not want anger towards myself the server nor this post your comment will be deleted and screenshotted and sent to owner for flaming and you will more then likely be muted.  I would like everyones opinions in a nice calm collective maner. alright so swapping what is it? swapping is where you would exchange gold for gold/items between different servers. however what I propose is swapping between osrs/rs3 to runex. I know I know before you even throw it into the comments runex accepts osrs/rs3 as donations. I'm saying through the playerbase. Now there would not be room for people in server to negotiate price/mill that would be up to the owner/staff to discuss. This could be the next "big thing" for the server many others do it I will not name off any names but their playerbase is much larger then ours due to this fact.  To be more specific on this things that would come with this would be a new rank TMM(trusted middleman) which would be able to handle all of the swapping between the players along with staff (obvious reasons). Another great thing to come with this would be the eco being moved around a bit more. might be confusion with that said so let me explain. A select few hold the eco on Runex. however say they are running low on osrs gp and need some? they can swap with someone from runex with a middleman allowing that player to gain more access to better items and later game bossing and such, such as cox, tob etc... Another good thing is you will still have to grind to get gp whether its on runex or on osrs to swap allowing new players to get get so annoyed and just quit the server because they don't have the gear to do big bosses like most others do. Not to mention we might get even more playerbase from osrs due to the update being able to swap would just make it seem even better to join our rsps compared to others. I know its not a lot of info on the subject but I think it could be good for Runex to try this out or even give it a try for 1 week to see how things go if things perk up or if they go down. Again no hate harassment or anything like that thank you for reading my post let me know your opinions on this have a wonderful day

This won't ever happen.  -1.

Please work on some form of sentence structure too cause damn I couldn't even read the whole thing.