Vise

Endgame Elixir Pools

As most of the players would know we have multiple pools with the main one that’s everyone aims for called Elixir Pool which acts as a grand elixir every 12 hours. 

We have some other elixirs that I believe should be able to have a pool similar that would benefit endgame players and some of the harder mode players such as supreme and prime. 

Infernal Elixir Pool: As overpowered as this might sound hear me out, infernal elixirs are a very sought out elixir sometimes selling for even 300m each. I suggest a very high value of elixirs for this pool aka 25-50 infernal elixirs to create this pool and maybe a 500m cost. This pool can be used every 12 hours as the others and will provide the infernal elixir buff for 60 minutes.

Training, Skilling & Knowledge: Same goes for each of these but a requirement of 15 for each respective pool but Knowledge Elixir Pool requiring 15 of knowledge, training and skilling elixir requiring maybe 250m to make these pools. This will be very beneficial to supreme players and prime players trying to achieve 200m in certain skills. 

Thanks for reading my suggestion

Edited by Vise
  • Like 1

Would love this, but maybe the time they last should be halved or something so they aren't crazy op. Either that or only available every 24 hours

• Like 1

I really like the idea of these pools, but have a big condition.

I only want the person who made it to be able to use it. This will give an actaual insentive for players to make them instead of using someone elses.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Iron Logic said:

I really like the idea of these pools, but have a big condition.

I only want the person who made it to be able to use it. This will give an actaual insentive for players to make them instead of using someone elses.

Ill +1 this as long as its around 10-15 internals. Because thats a lot of time given up for a daily thing...