Ryan

[OFFICIAL] Collection Log Event - Limited time!

SLMNb2l.png

We hope you're all enjoying the release of Collection Logs!

To spice things up, you guys may notice that the "Contest of the month" has been changed to a Collection Log Point contest

You receive collection log points for completing an entire collection, and the point amount varies in based on the type of log.
This contest will run for a limited time onlymeaning it is not part of the contest cycles.

By the end of the month (October 1st, 2019) winners of each category will receive the following bonus rewards

Rewards
1st place: $500 in bond + respective promo packs

2nd place: $300 in bonds + respective promo packs

3rd place: $150 in bonds + respective promo packs

Good luck, everyone! Thanks for playing!

Only have one issue with this event.

Since some of the collection log item actually counted for players who obtained them beforehand, such as skillers tomes, and runecoin items etc. Those players have a ridiculously huge advantage.

One might argue that there is no advantage, since player who didn't have them before can still get them and earn the points. But to that I say, every second a player would spend getting those items, is a second the players who got them unlocked can go and earn other items for more points. 

The tomes are an especially bad case, as they award 10 points, opposed so a common boss such as king black dragon, that only awards 1. 

This fact is something that will prevent me from partaking in this event, as the luck and sweat required to bridge this gap is unhealthy at best. 

A simple fix would be to make these kind of collections worth 0 points for the length of the event so that there is no unfair advantage. 

Edited by Iron Logic

I certaintly hope I will get the Thermonuclear log collection successfully completed by the end of this month 🙂