• Official Discord

• Most recent

• Hey 
      I have submitted a ticket for your pin to get reset.
      This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations. 
      A administrator will comment here when it has been completed Please note: Your pin is 5 digits, can't start with 0 and can't be 12345,
      Aswell as it can't be 5 same digits such as 11111.
      If you remember your pin, please comment on this thread again so it can be canceled
      Thank you for your patience
    • Been awhile, and I forgot my pin
    • Hello @fat dewb I have submitted a ticket for your PIN and password to get reset. This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations. To assist with this reset ticket, please PM me via the forums the location of where your account was created (ex: Austin, Texas). Someone will comment here when both have been reset. Thank you for your patience, and I hope to see you in game soon!

• Hello @gim minpik From what I understand, you wanted a name swap to an account that didn't exist. Once you were informed that you needed to make the account to get it swapped you made it into a GIM. We do not offer GIM name swaps/changes for this exact situation that happened to you. We state specifically to players when we handle name changes and even on our official thread for name changes/swaps that GIM swaps aren't eligible so issues cannot occur. Unfortunately your above issue happened and I apologize that it did.  The only person that can handle these sorts of issues are Ryan himself because he deals with all of the player files.
      As for it taking as long as it did, I sincerely apologize for that.  There's not really much more that can be discussed or done with this situation as I believe it's now fixed so there will not be a further response to this.

• i forgot my password to login. id like to submit a ticket to reset it please thanks.
  • Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    kap0k