• Official Discord

• Most recent

• Hi @Spanxzy I have submitted a ticket for your password & PIN to get reset. This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations. To assist with this reset ticket, please PM me via the forums the location of where your account was created (ex: Austin, Texas). Someone will comment here when your password & PIN have been reset. Thank you for your patience, and I hope to see you in game soon!

• Hi @Its Broski I have submitted a ticket for your password to get reset. This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations. To assist with this reset ticket, please PM me via the forums the location of where your account was created (ex: Austin, Texas). Someone will comment here when your password has been reset. Thank you for your patience, and I hope to see you in game soon!

• Account name you lost PASS/PIN: JonasLeGod I like to have my PIN/PASS reset: PASS Probably also PIN if I Made one   Hey I just came back after like 4 and a half year break and saw that my acc is still around. Problem is I don't remember my password. What i do.    Acc name Jonaslegod
    • Ok, voting through the game works, but doing it directly from the page doesnt work it should go from forums > vote > 3 voting pages but i cant go from forums to vote option cause it only refresh forums page. Idk if im explaining myself well, mb if i dont
    • Coming back after a few months off, forgot PW. Have email associated with account and access to it.
  • Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Xiszyy