• Official Discord

• Most recent

• Hello Deux,  I freakin did it! I figured out my pin and am back into my account! Thank you for the help and If you could close the ticket that would be amazing.  Thank you again Deux, huntbabyy
    • Hi @c a s u a l I have submitted a ticket for your password to get reset. This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations. To assist with this reset ticket, please PM me via the forums the location of where your account was created (ex: Austin, Texas). Someone will comment here when your password has been reset. Thank you for your patience, and I hope to see you in game soon!
    • Hi @Xterminator I have submitted a ticket for your pin to get reset. 
      This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations.  Please note: Your pin is 5 digits, can't start with 0 and can't be 12345. 
      If you remember your pin, please comment on this thread again so it can be canceled. To assist with this reset ticket, can you please PM me via the forums the location of where your account was created (ex: Austin, Texas). Thank you for your patience.
    • Hi @huntbabyy I have submitted a ticket for your pin to get reset. 
      This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations.  Please note: Your pin is 5 digits, can't start with 0 and can't be 12345. 
      If you remember your pin, please comment on this thread again so it can be canceled. To assist with this reset ticket, can you please PM me via the forums the location of where your account was created (ex: Austin, Texas). Thank you for your patience.
    • Hello just got back into my account after about a year or so off the game and can't seem to remember my pin.  Thanks, Huntbabyy  
  • Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    needloo