• Official Discord

• Most recent

• Hey I have made the ticket and forwarded it to Ramzi.
      Once looked into Ramzi will provide you further details regarding your donation issue.
      Have a nice day!
    • i donated for a 150$ voucher while there were server issues, after issues have been fixed it said no donation Donated was on the Account: Selfish Man
    • Duplicated post, topic closed.
    • Hey @Aw Mustard I have submitted a ticket for your pin to get reset. 
      This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations.  Please note: Your pin is 5 digits, can't start with 0 and can't be 12345. 
      If you remember your pin, please comment on this thread again so it can be canceled. If you've recently moved locations Private messaging me the location you created the account HERE would help speed this up. Thank you for your patience and have a nice day.
    • Hey @Trumps Taint The maingame and forums are not linked so you must have changed your ingame password without changing forums. I've gone ahead submitted a ticket for your password to get reset. 
      This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations.  If you have recently moved locations since creating the account then Private messaging me the original location HERE would help speed this up.
      If not diregard this. An admin+ will comment down below once it has been completed. Have a nice day and thankyou for your patience.
  • Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Larisatem